Post Your Pic!!

Honored Member
I took some pictures of Holly and Lewis today. It's summer here so it is a bit different to everyone elses snowy pictures :)

Holly:

Lewis (I think it looks like he's laughing):

Holly sniffing a flower:

And lastly is a very rare picture of Holly panting:

She looks so cute and happy when panting but she only pants on walks while moving (I love it when she looks up at be with a smile and her little pink tongue showing), she stops pretty quickly when she stops moving or is just walking around sniffing slowly so I have never managed to get a good photo of it before. She isn't a very smily dog.

Dogster

Honored Member
They are both adorable!!!!!:love: Love the pics!!!!:love: Lewis does look like he's laughing, too cute!!! Holly looks so sweet when she's panting.:love::)

MaryK

Honored Member
Holly and Lewis are both adorable!!!!!!!!!!!:love: Love the pics!!!!!!!!!! I agree Dogster, Lewis does look like he's laughing, way too cute!!!!!!!! Holly is just too sweet for words:love:

MaryK

Honored Member
He's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the photos:love::love::love: He's got a friend in my soccer mad boy too!!!!!!!!! Yes, I had misty eyes looking at my boy's puppy photos and realizing he's all grown up now. Guess it's like our Mom's felt when we left the nest:)

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
He's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the photos:love::love::love: He's got a friend in my soccer mad boy too!!!!!!!!! Yes, I had misty eyes looking at my boy's puppy photos and realizing he's all grown up now. Guess it's like our Mom's felt when we left the nest:)
If this is how moms feel, I never want kids. :p He has fallen more in love with soccer balls, thankful he doesn't destroy them as fast as before. He has two right that he just loves. :rolleyes:

MaryK

Honored Member
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!:love: Must say I've never seen a dog with a half brown half blue eye before, so cute, just LOVE Zara's eyes:love:

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
Collie23- lol I love how dramatic it looks. Reminds me of a child.

DevonW- Thor is gorgeous! I love seeing photos of him. He looks to be a lot bigger than mine, Remi is 9 months.

DevonW

The last time I had Thor weighed was shortly before he turned 9 months - He weighed 63lbs so he's a BIG boy. He last measured at 58.4cm at the shoulder.

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
Wow! Remi got weighted at 8 months and he was only 47 pounds. I'm not sure about his height though. His breeder said that her aussies are on the smaller side and Remi should, if he takes after dad, be around 60-65 pounds.