Post Your Pic!!

MaryK

Honored Member
Dogster as always, amazing photos!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look like you all had a real ball in the snow. Really cannot choose a fav. as they're all just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:love::love::love:

MaryK

Honored Member
Sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, def turn it into a trick, Holly looks just too cute for words!:love:

Honored Member
Thank you,

I had given her a bath a few hours before the photo so she was extra fluffy and cute.

She doesn't like the actual bath but she does loves being towel dried (she thinks it's a game) and loves the hair dryer (she gets a really spaced out look on her face and relaxes and sometimes lies on her side) and then loves being brushed (makes her relax too and she stands still with her head up) so she was in an extra good mood.

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I had a mini photo shoot with Remi today. I was able to get these photo without flash a little after sunset. I'm getting the hang of having a DSLR camera. :D I might start spamming this tread with tons of photos so I apologize in advance if I do. But anyways these are some of my favorites.

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
Thanks guys! MaryK he looks photogenic but he never stops moving! I have to take 20 pictures to get 10 good ones of him. He just loves to have his nose in the lens. :rolleyes: He's learning to sit still tho! Mine and my roommates Jack russell is super photogenic, I've never taken a bad photo of that dog.