Post Your Pic!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dogster, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

I definitely need to get one then. Rope toys are the only thing I have get to see my pup destroy. Thanks for the info, I plan to get him one in the next few months. :)
    Dogster likes this.

2. 648117 Honored Member

Wow, Remi is really growing up and starting to look like an adult dog. He's very good looking :)
    MaryK, Mr-Remington and Dogster like this.
  3. 648117 Honored Member

I took some pictures of Holly and Lewis today. It's summer here so it is a bit different to everyone elses snowy pictures :)

Lewis (I think it looks like he's laughing):

Holly sniffing a flower:

And lastly is a very rare picture of Holly panting:

She looks so cute and happy when panting but she only pants on walks while moving (I love it when she looks up at be with a smile and her little pink tongue showing), she stops pretty quickly when she stops moving or is just walking around sniffing slowly so I have never managed to get a good photo of it before. She isn't a very smily dog.
  4. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Holly is adorable, I love seeing pictures of her. Lewis is a cutie too. :love:
    MaryK likes this.
  5. Dogster Honored Member

They are both adorable!!!!!:love: Love the pics!!!!:love: Lewis does look like he's laughing, too cute!!! Holly looks so sweet when she's panting.:love::)
    MaryK likes this.
  6. MaryK Honored Member

Holly and Lewis are both adorable!!!!!!!!!!!:love: Love the pics!!!!!!!!!! I agree Dogster, Lewis does look like he's laughing, way too cute!!!!!!!! Holly is just too sweet for words:love:
    Dogster likes this.
  7. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Remi and I played soccer in the backyard today. He looked like a little puppy most of the time, and I nearly burst into tears when I realized how fast he's growing up. :cry: [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    And my new favorite picture of him. I call it his "Big boy picture" :X3:[IMG]
    dogcrazy, Evie, k9 crazed and 4 others like this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

He's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the photos:love::love::love: He's got a friend in my soccer mad boy too!!!!!!!!! Yes, I had misty eyes looking at my boy's puppy photos and realizing he's all grown up now. Guess it's like our Mom's felt when we left the nest:)
    Dogster and Mutt like this.
  9. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

If this is how moms feel, I never want kids. :p He has fallen more in love with soccer balls, thankful he doesn't destroy them as fast as before. He has two right that he just loves. :rolleyes:
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  10. Dogster Honored Member

The photos are great, LOVE them!!!!!:love::D Remi reminded me a bit of Ra Kismet in some of the photos...:p
    Mr-Remington and MaryK like this.
  11. MaryK Honored Member

He does doesn't he, I had the same thought, apart from color, they could be related:D Two soccer mad dogs!!!!!!!
    Dogster likes this.
  12. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

I was thinking the same thing when I was taking them! They both have that love/ hate for the ball. They want to play with it, but wanna destroy it at the same time!
    MaryK, Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  13. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

You can really see Zaras half brown eye in one of the pics
    dogcrazy, k9 crazed, 648117 and 3 others like this.
  14. MaryK Honored Member

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!:love: Must say I've never seen a dog with a half brown half blue eye before, so cute, just LOVE Zara's eyes:love:
    TiflovesBCs likes this.
  15. Linda A Experienced Member

Great photos of the pups, Tif!
    MaryK and TiflovesBCs like this.
  16. collie23 Well-Known Member

Okay, i thought there was a thread on bad photo's of your dogs rather than cute photo's but i couldn't find it and i just HAD to upload this
    Disclaimer - no dogs were hurt in the making of this photo!! DSC_0794.JPG
  17. DevonW Well-Known Member

I finally got some new photos of Thor. I can't believe he's almost 10 months old :eek:

It seems like yesterday he was this small:
    dogcrazy, MaryK and k9 crazed like this.
  18. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Collie23- lol I love how dramatic it looks. Reminds me of a child.

DevonW- Thor is gorgeous! I love seeing photos of him. He looks to be a lot bigger than mine, Remi is 9 months.
    MaryK likes this.
  19. DevonW Well-Known Member

The last time I had Thor weighed was shortly before he turned 9 months - He weighed 63lbs so he's a BIG boy. He last measured at 58.4cm at the shoulder.
    MaryK likes this.
  20. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Wow! Remi got weighted at 8 months and he was only 47 pounds. I'm not sure about his height though. His breeder said that her aussies are on the smaller side and Remi should, if he takes after dad, be around 60-65 pounds.
    MaryK likes this.