Post Your Pic!!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Beach walk with the pups 027.JPG
IMGP1208.JPG
IMG_0611.JPG
Tried to post these before and they bombed - am going to try again. Tigerlily made me feel bad :LOL: , I posted a couple old pics on another thread but don't ever seem to get around to posting current pics of my dogs - and I LOVE looking at other peoples' dogs. So - will once again try to post a couple of my fav pics of Makena and Alfie. :love:

Anneke

Honored Member
Tif, I LOVE the 4th pic of Bella and Jenny jumping together!!!!

Jackienmutts: That second pic is beautifull!!! And they look so cute snuggled up on the sofa!!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
I've been sitting here looking at everyone's pics for the longest time - am so behind on sooooo many threads, figured this was a good night to get caught up at least on reading some, fireworks going off all around me, so am sitting home with the pups. I wish I could go back and comment on everyone's pics and dogs - they're all wonderful!!!! It's been like looking at one ginormous family photo album! :LOL:

Thanks, Anneke - the beach is def their happy place and we walk there a lot, and I love that they sleep all cuddled up, altho when they do that on my bed, it doesn't leave very much room for me. :ROFLMAO:

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Aww, thanks Dogster! :love: I try to get behind them and take a pic every time we're out - just a "thru their eyes" picture -- I love taking those, it's become a 'thing' with me.

Dogster

Honored Member
Thank you!!!:D LOL, it's a huge breakthrough for me cuz I can't figure out my camera.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Even if I search up how to do it online, I can't understand half of the words (cuz they're camera and technology words, LOL:LOL:) Photo credit goes to Dogcrazy for Shivon's pics, and I took Carmel's pics.:)

Amateur

Experienced Member
Have I posted pics in here ... its so many pages I cant remember

awesome Sheps on the beach photo Jackie !
I think I'll have to go back to pafe one and start all over ..
I seem to have missed a lot of posts lately ...

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Thanks Amateur!! :D I sat and looked at pix forever the other night, but I think I might have missed a page or two in the middle - I kept starting and stopping, then going back - it's so fun looking at everyone's dogs. :love::LOL:

And btw, Dogster, I LOVE Shivon's ears in that first jumping picture!! :ROFLMAO: She's lucky she didn't go totally airborne and come down in the next county!! Too cute!!!