Post Your Pic!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dogster, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

This is one of my favorites of Remi.

Remi on the left and my roommates jack russell Chance on the right. Chance isn't fond of Remi. He picks and chooses when he likes him, so I'm suprised that I got a picture of them together.

Linda A, dogcrazy, Anneke and 2 others like this.

2. jackienmutts Honored Member

Aww, just beautiful pics! Remi is a little stud-muffin!!! :love: And Chance is cute too - but how could he not like little Remi??? :rolleyes:
    Dogster likes this.
  3. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Jackienmutts- Remi is to hyper for Chance. He hates the running around, and barking. If Chance is active that day then he will play but most of the time he just growls and walks away from him. :rolleyes:
  4. Dogster Honored Member

She didn't actually jump after that:whistle:

We took some more pics at Dogcrazy's house yesterday:) (we tried to make them jump at the same time) They jumped over two jumps.:)

SUPERDOGS!!!!! IMG_2242.JPG

These are the only ones we have of both of them together

5. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Love all the pics, everyone. I haven't viewed this thread for a while and, boy, did I have some catching up to do....! Lovely to see pics from some different members too! Keep it up, love seeing everyone's dogs.

Carmel has some crazy big ears!!! She looks gorgeous jumping with those ears!
    Dogster likes this.
  6. Anneke Honored Member

Foto's from today
    I stood in the water, hovering my camera just above the waterlevel.
    Well...what can I say:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
    Ready to jump...
    Throw it already!!
    I'll get it!!
    Why are you holding the ball so high up?(so I could take the picture:cool:)
    I've got it, i've got it!
    Just dug this pit. You like the sand around my ears??
  7. Dogster Honored Member

AMAZING pics, Anneke!!!!:eek::D They sure like the beach!!!!:p You are awesome at photography!!!!(y)
  8. Ariel Well-Known Member

As I was unpacking boxes I came across a box with something I didn't remember putting in there. Karma managed to find her way into the treat box... and couldn't find her way out. LOL!
    jackienmutts, Amateur, Anneke and 3 others like this.
  9. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Tried some close ups:
    The allseeing eye...?
    One of dogster's famous nose shots.
    A look that says why do you have this camera sticking right up my nose?!!:ROFLMAO:
  10. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Great pictures Anneke, Ripleygirl, Ariel and Mr Remmington!!!! And yes Carmel has huge ears!!!
    Dogster and Mr-Remington like this.
  11. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

She has a brilliant agility jump on her too though - you sure she doesn't use those ears like a helicopter blades to aid her in agility...:ROFLMAO::D
    Dogster, Anneke and dogcrazy like this.
  12. dogcrazy Experienced Member

:ROFLMAO: Maybe she does have some helicopter blades in thous ears! Carmel can jump really high!! (the jumps in the pictures are nothing for her)
    Dogster and Ripleygirl like this.
  13. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Whether she does or not - she has a VERY impressive jump!(y)
    Dogster and dogcrazy like this.
  14. jackienmutts Honored Member

FABULOUS FABULOUS PICTURES everyone!!! Was sitting here trying to pick favs - I can't.

Anneke, I love all yours but ohhhh, something about that one of Jinx on his back in the sand just grabbed me - maybe cuz it's just a dog doing what dogs do best, and that's having total unbridled fun. And - I was kinda glad I didn't have to clean 'em up!:ROFLMAO: I loved all your pics, one is better than the next!!!

Ripleygirl, I LOVED the closeups!!!!!! :love: They're just beautiful.

And Ariel, that's so cute about Karma - hey, she knew what she was looking for. Trap me in a chocolate store and see if I care how fast I find the way out!!! :ROFLMAO: Adorable.
    Ripleygirl and Dogster like this.
  15. Dogster Honored Member

LOVE the closeups, Ripleygirl!!!!:love:
    Ripleygirl likes this.
  16. 648117 Honored Member

Holly and Tilly:

Yeah, Tilly is a big cat and is actually bigger than Holly
    Linda A, dogcrazy, Dogster and 2 others like this.
  17. rouen Experienced Member

A couple of weeks ago I won a contest on the Success Just Clicks blog. It was for Bite Prevention Awareness month.
    Here're some photos of the pups enjoying their new things.
    Dingo with his prizes

Dasy helping herself to some rabbit jerky and Dingo stealing the bag from her.

Eating the rabbit jerky

Sharing rabbit jerky

Playing with their new tug toy
    Linda A, dogcrazy, Dogster and 3 others like this.
  18. Dogster Honored Member

GREAT pics!!!!!:D:love:
    rouen and Mr-Remington like this.
  19. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Adorable pictures!!! Dingo looks very proud!
    rouen and Dogster like this.
  20. Taneisa8 New Member

Such cute dog pictures!! This is my Teyha ... he was about 2 months old in this picture. He looked as if he was trying to assure me he wasn't eating the rocks or my plants! Still, you have to love that golden smile!