Post Your Pic!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dogster, Jan 22, 2012.

1. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

she wanted me to throw the toy and did it herself so i ran to get my camera then told her to do it and she did lol
    Dogster likes this.

2. Caiti Experienced Member

Everyone's dogs are adorable. :D

Here are some pictures I took of Wylie yesterday at the park.

Linda A, Ripleygirl, Anneke and 2 others like this.
  3. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

4. Dogster Honored Member

What wonderful pics!!!!!:D I LOVE them!!!:love: How do you get those action shots, Tif????
  5. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

i have a 11 frames per second on my action and it automatically saves the best 5 of them.

continuous shooting.
    Dogster likes this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

Thanks!!!! It's really hard to figure out my camera, LOL:ROFLMAO:
  7. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

I'm still figuring mine out lol
    Dogster likes this.
  8. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Great pictures Tif!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. jackienmutts Honored Member

Beach walk with the pups 027.JPG IMGP1208.JPG IMG_0611.JPG Tried to post these before and they bombed - am going to try again. Tigerlily made me feel bad :LOL: , I posted a couple old pics on another thread but don't ever seem to get around to posting current pics of my dogs - and I LOVE looking at other peoples' dogs. So - will once again try to post a couple of my fav pics of Makena and Alfie. :love:
  10. jackienmutts Honored Member

Tif, your pics are fabulous!!!! (y) And so are your pups!! ;)
  11. Anneke Honored Member

Tif, I LOVE the 4th pic of Bella and Jenny jumping together!!!!

Jackienmutts: That second pic is beautifull!!! And they look so cute snuggled up on the sofa!!
  12. jackienmutts Honored Member

I've been sitting here looking at everyone's pics for the longest time - am so behind on sooooo many threads, figured this was a good night to get caught up at least on reading some, fireworks going off all around me, so am sitting home with the pups. I wish I could go back and comment on everyone's pics and dogs - they're all wonderful!!!! It's been like looking at one ginormous family photo album! :LOL:

Thanks, Anneke - the beach is def their happy place and we walk there a lot, and I love that they sleep all cuddled up, altho when they do that on my bed, it doesn't leave very much room for me. :ROFLMAO:
    Dogster likes this.
  13. Dogster Honored Member

I LOVE your pics, jackienmutts!!!!:love: The second one is beautiful!!!
  14. jackienmutts Honored Member

Aww, thanks Dogster! :love: I try to get behind them and take a pic every time we're out - just a "thru their eyes" picture -- I love taking those, it's become a 'thing' with me.
    Dogster likes this.
  15. Dogster Honored Member

I FOUND OUT HOW TO DO IT!!!!! I'm a genious!!!! LOL:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
    Look at Shivon, LOL:rolleyes:

Love this one:love:

Linda A, Ripleygirl and dogcrazy like this.
  16. jackienmutts Honored Member

You ARE a genious, the pics are FABULOUS!!!!!!! (y):cool::LOL: Great job!!!!!!
    Dogster likes this.
  17. Dogster Honored Member

Thank you!!!:D LOL, it's a huge breakthrough for me cuz I can't figure out my camera.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Even if I search up how to do it online, I can't understand half of the words (cuz they're camera and technology words, LOL:LOL:) Photo credit goes to Dogcrazy for Shivon's pics, and I took Carmel's pics.:)
    dogcrazy likes this.
  18. Amateur Experienced Member

Have I posted pics in here ... its so many pages I cant remember

awesome Sheps on the beach photo Jackie !
    I think I'll have to go back to pafe one and start all over ..
    I seem to have missed a lot of posts lately ...
    Dogster likes this.
  19. jackienmutts Honored Member

Thanks Amateur!! :D I sat and looked at pix forever the other night, but I think I might have missed a page or two in the middle - I kept starting and stopping, then going back - it's so fun looking at everyone's dogs. :love::LOL:

And btw, Dogster, I LOVE Shivon's ears in that first jumping picture!! :ROFLMAO: She's lucky she didn't go totally airborne and come down in the next county!! Too cute!!!
  20. jackienmutts Honored Member

Just went back and looked - wow, Carmel's got some HUGE ears goin' on in that second picture, too!!! :LOL: Too cute for words!!!!
    dogcrazy, Ripleygirl and Dogster like this.