Post Your Pic!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dogster, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Dogster Honored Member

Awwww!!!! LOVE the pics!!!!:love: They had lots of fun!!!

2. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Was tidying up and found a collar i had bought for Bella

P6114316.JPG P6114321.JPG P6114325.JPG
  3. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Bella looks so cute in her new collar!!!
    TiflovesBCs likes this.
  4. dogcrazy Experienced Member

We had ducks in the front yard today!!!!:eek: woofstock 068.JPG
  5. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

have you ever seen ducks on a roof??? i have lol at my aunts
    dogcrazy and Dogster like this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

Bella looks soo cute in her princess collar!!!!:love:

Wow Dogcrazy, ducks in the front yard?!?!? Cool!!!:cool:
    dogcrazy likes this.
  7. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Guess who got new toys today, could not resist that deer toy for bella, was tempted to keep it for myself it was so cute lol P6124355.JPG P6124381.JPG P6124451.JPG P6124399.JPG
  8. Dogster Honored Member

LOL Tif:ROFLMAO:

Cute pics!!!!:love:
  9. 648117 Honored Member

Todays walk in the rain:
    [IMG]

This is where I let Holly off the leash now so I don't have to walk on soggy grass:
    [IMG]
    Linda A, dogcrazy, Ripleygirl and 3 others like this.
  10. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

ok got a new camera which is gonna take some getting use to but heres a few pics i took
    (its dull, and raining today so i'm quite pleased with the results)

DSCF3020.JPG DSCF3025.JPG DSCF3030.JPG DSCF3031.JPG DSCF3053.JPG DSCF3054.JPG DSCF3093.JPG DSCF3100.JPG
    Linda A and dogcrazy like this.
  11. Dogster Honored Member

Wow!!! Those pics are soooo cool, Tif!!!!:eek::D Love your new camera!!!! What kind is it???
  12. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Linda A, dogcrazy, Ripleygirl and 2 others like this.
  13. Dogster Honored Member

Ooooh, nice!!!!:cool:
    I can see why you need to get used to it. Do you always have to lok through the top, or can you look at the screen???
  14. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

How is it going with Holly off lead now? Good I hope - are you gaining confidence?
    Dogster likes this.
  15. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

you can look through the view finder or the screen, the screen can be tilted aswell
    Dogster likes this.
  16. Dogster Honored Member

Very cool. A lot of technology in the camera, eh??:D
  17. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

yep and im like Whatttt?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol gonna be alot of trial and error
    Dogster likes this.
  18. 648117 Honored Member

Yeah, she gets off the lead on most walks, usually twice, once on a soccer field near the start of the walk and then later where the picture is taken (although we have been missing the first field out lately because it's so wet).

She is very good. Always comes when I call her and often she will run up to me without me calling her (I usually give her a treat for that too) or she will just start walking next to me like she does when leashed.
    Even if we see another dog she doesn't race over to it, she'll only say hello if it is close and if the other dog isn't too big (she doesn't really like big dogs, which is understandable given her size :LOL: )

She really is an excellent dog to walk, she doesn't pull or even walk ahead much (I just make a noise and she will drop back to be next to me), she doesn't bark at other dogs, is good off leash and only stops once for a pee on walks (she's only recently started to pee off our property on walks and doesn't usually poop) which is nice compared to some dogs that have to stop all the time O_o
    Ripleygirl and Dogster like this.
  19. Dogster Honored Member

Wow!!! That is GREAT!!! You must be soo proud of little Holly!!!:D
  20. 648117 Honored Member

I am very proud of her.

Especially since our other dogs always pulled, barked at other dogs when they saw them on leash, ran over to dogs, didn't have a very reliable recall (so they only got off the leash at dog parks and beaches away from roads - they would come back, just not always very quickly if they were distracted), and had to stop all the time to send and recieve pee-mails (especially the boy).
    I didn't know much about training then and it wasn't really that much of a problem (just slightly anoying).

Holly is very different, there are so many things I do with her that I would never have done with the Cavaliers (Paris and Kiefer) and they did things that she never does - eg, she doesn't cuddle or sit on knees - she's too busy for that! I don't think she even likes being patted that much whereas the Paris (especially does) and Kiefer lived for cuddles and pats.
    Dogster likes this.