Post Your Pic!!

MaryK

Honored Member
OMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO: Definitely a diva in the making!:cool: Wait until Trixie is a little older, she'll be a full blown, full on, no holds barred DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just love the photo and it's not a 'bad' photo but very funny!:ROFLMAO:

MaryK

Honored Member
Thor is beautiful:D They sure do grow quickly, I found Ra Kismet's shelter pics, cannot believe he was once that 'small'.

Honored Member
It's summer here and me and Holly have resumed our obedience classes for the year. We used to go to the dog park on our way home so haven't been for a while. This is what the dog park looks like (we go to a different one for agility which is similar):

It has two "playgrounds", the close one has a higher dog walk and jumps than the far one. The dog parks here are never very busy, these photos were taken around 1pm on a saturday and we saw a total of three other dogs the entire time we were there.
This is Holly standing on one of the lower jumps (it's too high for her to jump over):

And the tyre jump:

A bit after after the second playground there are some trees and the grass slopes down to a stream running through the park. Holly is getting more and more confident in the water:

Nice way to cool off. I think Holly had fun :D

Honored Member
That is the coolest dog park I've ever seen! Ours are pretty much just fenced of fields full of nothing but grass :(
Yeah, the dog parks here are pretty nice.
The one that we have agility in is a similar size to that one but it has a walking track around it (outside of the fence) and doesn't have a stream. Although the playground bits are even better and it has a drinking fountain with a lower bit for the dogs. It also has a massive building attached that we have agility in during winter and a shed for all the agility equipment. They actually have competitions there too.

There is also two smaller dog parks here but I don't take Holly to them, they each only have one playground and a drinking fountain.

But we have to register our dogs every year with the city council and I suppose that's what pays for most of this stuff. Although the park I take Holly to the most often isn't even a dog park :ninja: but we see lots of Holly's friends there and it's closer to my house.

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
That is the coolest dog park I've ever seen! Ours are pretty much just fenced of fields full of nothing but grass :(
Same here. Expect for the one 5 minutes from my house. Its has a top of the line agility course. But thats were every one with rude and dangerous dogs go. :cautious:

You are so lucky 648117!

MaryK

Honored Member
Beautiful photos, Holly is just so cute!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Lovely dog park too. The one nearest one to me (a 20 minute drive) is all dirt, no grass and the agility equipment is all concrete. The walk outside though is quite nice, trees etc. but asphalt. We too pay dog registration but I wonder were the money goes , the Pooch Park is not in our council area, and there's absolutely nothing for dogs in my area!

MaryK

Honored Member
Absolutely beautiful pics Evie and Barnhill. Just love them all:love: Mus take some more of my boys, waiting for cooler weather though, as Ra Kismet's tongue is about the only thing that would be in shot at present LOL it's GINOURMOUS when he's panting!

MaryK

Honored Member
OMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love:

They look so in tune with each other. Little Siren is amazing the way she's sitting for her portrait picture.:)

Evie

Experienced Member
Gotta ask this question Evie:) What did Evie B think of the lizard are they now BFFs?:D
Obsessive. Evie was 100% obsessive with said lizard... lol. Didn't want to hurt it, just wanted to watch it VERY closely :p Makes for some nice pictures though lol