Diy Projects!

MaryK

Honored Member
Great idea Southerngirl!(y) Zeus hates the rain, though he does have a good winter coat fully lined etc., he could use a lighter one for warm weather, if and when it ever rains here! Think I've got an old brolly, will have to make this for him.

MaryK

Honored Member
I'm actually thinking about doing that. I made a green and blue one for Chase.
Go for it Southerngirl. You may want to get a WordPress.org blog - that way you can monetize your blog. The .com doesn't allow that. With the WP.org you can also make your front page 'sticky' like a home/splash page for an ordinary web site.

Or you could use Etsy or eBay but they do charge for sellers. If you need any help, p.m. me, as I'm only too willing to help out if I can:)

Pics please of Chase's ones:D

2SpoiledAussies

I have done this for my dogs. I love them!

The only problem with selling would be if they are popular in your area. In our town, there are literally bracelets at every check out at every store here. But they are super cool!

MaryK

Honored Member
I have done this for my dogs. I love them!

The only problem with selling would be if they are popular in your area. In our town, there are literally bracelets at every check out at every store here. But they are super cool!
Good point, but selling online maybe a way to go. P & P shouldn't be too high and of course would be included in the cost.

Honored Member
Nice work! (y)
I'm thinking about making a matching bracelet and collar for agility. The agility collars arn't allowed any tags but I think it would be nice if I made special agility collar for Holly and then wore a matching bracelet myself.

LeviTheOutlaw

I got a email for Barkbox today. Here are 19 DIY projects. I love the dresser used as a dog food/water space.

http://post.barkbox.com/diy-projects-for-dog-lovers/
I am definitely gonna make the car seat cover listed on that website. What an awesome idea. I think the only thing I would do a little differently is to "quilt" the 2 layers. I think if I don't, the fleece will eventually slide and stretch.

The car seat cover I have no is cheap and I can't wash it. It doesn't even stay in place.

Thanks for posting that Mr-Remington!!!

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I am definitely gonna make the car seat cover listed on that website. What an awesome idea. I think the only thing I would do a little differently is to "quilt" the 2 layers. I think if I don't, the fleece will eventually slide and stretch.

The car seat cover I have no is cheap and I can't wash it. It doesn't even stay in place.

Thanks for posting that Mr-Remington!!!
I'm not handy enough to make my own, but please post pictures if you make one!