Diy Projects!

Discussion in 'Dog Products' started by Dlilly, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

I'm also going to start making my own tug toys! Remi is in a destructive stage and I'm spending way too much in toys.
    MaryK likes this.

2. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

Dlilly likes this.
  3. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

MaryK, Dlilly, dogcrazy and 2 others like this.
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

I love all the DIY projects on the Barkbox! I'm going to do the denim tug toy for sure and look into the others. My favorites on there is the dresser, seat cover and treats.
    MaryK, Mr-Remington and Dogster like this.
  5. Anneke Honored Member

I like this thread!!
    I am no good with a sewing machine, I do have a very old one. But seeing that denim leash, makes me want to try again:D
    I mak my own fleece tugs. And made a fleece leash for agility, but Jinx pulls a lot, so the leash stretched to twice it's size, even though I braided it real tight:rolleyes:
    This one has a loop so it is easy to hold on to. Jinx relly likes this one. I have one in blue that is a bit shorter, that I use for agility.
    [IMG]
    The following picture shows the set I made. Not a big succes:D
    [IMG]
    This is the three way tug
    [IMG]
    k9 crazed, MaryK, Dlilly and 4 others like this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

LOVE the DIY projects form BarkBox!!!!!:love::D I need to make some of those....:D

I love the tug toys and leashes you made, Anneke!!!:love:
    MaryK and Mr-Remington like this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

K9 Crazed LOVED the collar and bracelet very tres chic:love:

Gracegeorgina, LOVED the sweaters, they do like look shop bought ones, you have a a real talent!:love:

Squggle, thank you for the video, always wanted to know how to do that braiding. Plus, we go through tug toys like there's no tomorrow, and they're so easy to make - once you know how!:D

The jeans leads look great too! Boy once I've finished my current project, will have to start working on all these doggy ones!
    k9 crazed, Dogster and Gracegeorgina like this.
  8. dogcrazy Experienced Member

This is the teeter totter that I made a week ago!!!

Attached Files:

MaryK, southerngirl and Dogster like this.
  9. madeleine Experienced Member

You made your one Teeter totter? That is sooo cool!!!!
    If got the stuff dor making a few jumps, but I still have to start that project.
    MaryK, Dogster and dogcrazy like this.
  10. Amateur Experienced Member

11. MaryK Honored Member

Love this thread, so many great ideas. Gotta finish the projects I'm working on at present and get cracking with doggy ones!

Love the teeater totter How did you do that?
  12. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Dogcrazy can I ask how you made it? I'm interested in making one for Remi, and yours looks amazing!
    dogcrazy and Dogster like this.
  13. 2SpoiledAussies Well-Known Member

I'd love to know how you made the Teeter Totter, or at least detailed pictures and dimensions!

I love the Dog Silhoettes! And the Collar/Leashes. I hope I can make some for the dogs for Christmas!
    Dogster likes this.
  14. dogcrazy Experienced Member

15. MaryK Honored Member

Thank you Dogcrazy. It looks like fun to build, such easy instructions.(y) And I think I've already got enough outside paint too.!(y)
    Plus you've solved my 'what to buy the boys, well Ra Kismet anyway, for Christmas" problem.:LOL:(y) Ra Kismet will just LOVE it though I doubt Zeus will try.
    Dogster, dogcrazy and Mr-Remington like this.
  16. 2SpoiledAussies Well-Known Member

Dogster, Mr-Remington and MaryK like this.
  17. MaryK Honored Member

Dogster and Mr-Remington like this.
  18. 2SpoiledAussies Well-Known Member

19. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

I made shrinky dink dog tags, and unfortunately found that they didn't hold up :-( They get very hard with baking, but couldn't hold up on the dog (or cat's) collar--the tags all broke within a few weeks.
    Anneke, Dogster and MaryK like this.
  20. MaryK Honored Member

Thanks for the warning, I was going to try them out!!!!!!:)