Diy Projects!

Anneke

Honored Member
I like this thread!!
I am no good with a sewing machine, I do have a very old one. But seeing that denim leash, makes me want to try again:D
I mak my own fleece tugs. And made a fleece leash for agility, but Jinx pulls a lot, so the leash stretched to twice it's size, even though I braided it real tight:rolleyes:
This one has a loop so it is easy to hold on to. Jinx relly likes this one. I have one in blue that is a bit shorter, that I use for agility.

The following picture shows the set I made. Not a big succes:D

This is the three way tug

MaryK

Honored Member
K9 Crazed LOVED the collar and bracelet very tres chic:love:

Gracegeorgina, LOVED the sweaters, they do like look shop bought ones, you have a a real talent!:love:

Squggle, thank you for the video, always wanted to know how to do that braiding. Plus, we go through tug toys like there's no tomorrow, and they're so easy to make - once you know how!:D

The jeans leads look great too! Boy once I've finished my current project, will have to start working on all these doggy ones!

2SpoiledAussies

I'd love to know how you made the Teeter Totter, or at least detailed pictures and dimensions!

I love the Dog Silhoettes! And the Collar/Leashes. I hope I can make some for the dogs for Christmas!

MaryK

Honored Member
http://www.wikihow.com/Build-an-Adjustable-Dog-Agility-Seesaw

I used this plan to build it. Except I primed the board first. It was a lot of fun to make it!!!!!!!:)
Thank you Dogcrazy. It looks like fun to build, such easy instructions.(y) And I think I've already got enough outside paint too.!(y)
Plus you've solved my 'what to buy the boys, well Ra Kismet anyway, for Christmas" problem.:LOL:(y) Ra Kismet will just LOVE it though I doubt Zeus will try.

Adrianna & Calvin

Experienced Member

MaryK

Honored Member
I made shrinky dink dog tags, and unfortunately found that they didn't hold up :-( They get very hard with baking, but couldn't hold up on the dog (or cat's) collar--the tags all broke within a few weeks.
Thanks for the warning, I was going to try them out!!!!!!:)