Diy Projects!

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I really want to make my own lead and collar but I don't have a sewing machine. :( I should as for one for Christmas since I've been wanting to make tons of stuff for Remi. When you guys finish making yours show us some pictures! :)

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I found some cheap ones under a hundred, so I might be able to pay for it myself. It will be a good investement since you never know when you need one :D By the way I love this thread Dlilly (y)

MaryK

Honored Member
Same here, love your idea Southerngirl, matching bracelet:love:(y) LOL this could be the start of a whole new enterprise, Designer Dog Collars and Leads by D.T.A. Members!:LOL: And receive a free matching bracelet for yourself. Your pooch will be thrilled to know you also wear a 'collar'.

k9 crazed

Experienced Member
Can't wait to see all the custom collar works! So this is funny, look what I made! Please excuse Rocket's unenthusiastic demeanor I had just woken him up to try on his collar. It is 20 inches, so I used about 20 feet for his, 7 feet for mine:cool:
DSCF4301.jpg

DSCF4298.jpg

Gracegeorgina

Experienced Member
Thank you everyone, you're too kind! I just noticed your earlier post Mr-Remington.. I have a john Lewis mini sewing machine and I believe they're only 40£..?

Squiggle

I have a Husvarqna sewing machine. It wasn't cheap, but I've had it for 7 years now and it still works great!

Does anyone else do make your own tugs? I use 4 inch sections of fleece to make these tugs. You can learn how to round braid from this great tutorial:
156658_10151286472421271_485208860_n.jpg

Dlilly

Honored Member
I really want to make my own lead and collar but I don't have a sewing machine. :( I should as for one for Christmas since I've been wanting to make tons of stuff for Remi. When you guys finish making yours show us some pictures! :)
I also really want to make some collars, but I don't have a sewing machine. :( My library is going to let me check one out though! I'll let you know if I find any good deals. My libarian has found someone who is going to teach me how to use a sewing machine, I'm hoping she can also help me pick one out.

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I also really want to make some collars, but I don't have a sewing machine. :( My library is going to let me check one out though! I'll let you know if I find any good deals. My libarian has found someone who is going to teach me how to use a sewing machine, I'm hoping she can also help me pick one out.
You can check out a sewing machine? :eek:That is so cool! I sadly have to buy one, since our libraries dont have them.