Post Your Pic!!

Dogster

Honored Member
LOOOVE THE PICS!!!!!!:LOL:
Bella sure loves that snake, Tif!!!!!:ROFLMAO: Maybe you should get another one, lol:LOL:
Oh wow, that is really a GREAT place to live!!!! And Chloe is SOOOO CUUUTE!!!!:LOL:

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
LOOOVE THE PICS!!!!!!:LOL:
Bella sure loves that snake, Tif!!!!!:ROFLMAO: Maybe you should get another one, lol:LOL:
Oh wow, that is really a GREAT place to live!!!! And Chloe is SOOOO CUUUTE!!!!:LOL:
Yeah I'm thinking of getting another so she has a back up if anything happens to that one

Hows shivons snake doing??

Dogster

Honored Member
The squeakers are still intact.:D Surprised, 'cause BOY does she love that thing!!!! She's trying to break the rattle, but I guess that's indestructable too.:giggle:

Dogster

Honored Member
Hahaha.:ROFLMAO: (And in the pic, I'm the one with the brown hair:D Sara Carson is holding Hero, and Dogcrazy is standing to the right of her.:))

Anneke

Honored Member
A couple of pics from this afternoon, while testing my new point and shoot. It has great zoom range 18x!!! I was used to only 5... Have to get used to the zoombutton though, it is very sensitive.
Cooper wanted to get on thejetty(is that how you call it? where the boats get tied up next to?)
But once on it, he got scared, because the whole thing was moving up and down, from me and the dogs walking on it:D

Jinx didn't care, she had fun.

Cooper watching fighting birds

I just love the expression of his face

Nose picture

Being very happy to be shooting again:D

jodetoad

That helps. No, you don't look much like Shivon, lovely as Shivon is, you are all lovely in your own human ways. I actually look quite a bit like the pianist avatar cartoon, unfortunately.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Hahaha.:ROFLMAO: (And in the pic, I'm the one with the brown hair:D Sara Carson is holding Hero, and Dogcrazy is standing to the right of her.:))
I knew it...!!!! It is true, the owners do look like their dog....! Good job you, dogcrazy & Sara have such cute dogs...!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

Dogster

Honored Member
haha, maybe I don't look like my dog but Dogcrazy does!!!!:LOL:
Lovely pics Anneke!!!! wow, your camera is GREAT!!!!:D (I think it's also called a dock)