Post Your Pic!!

Teddy Weddy

Canon PowerShot S100. My family gets a new camera every couple of years.:)
Congrat's, They look fab!! (y)

Wales reminds me so much of Arran 8D i love Wales i wish i could live there lol all ,and i love the blonde brindle'ness of Ripley it reminds me of my previous mastif who had the same blonde/brindle she looks quite big too O: i can see some Boxer in her what height is she?
Oh wow do you live in Arran? We went their on holiday last year too! Well we were near there but missed out a chance to visit Arran :cry:;)

The oldest(Balou, the cat, 17 years old) and the youngest(Jinx, almost 2 years old)
Aww how sweet!!! :love:

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
WOW Sooo many great photo's and Beautiful dogs, RipleyGirl that location is so gorgeous!
That is out on the Gower Pennisula, it is an amazing walking location, dunes, beaches, cliffs, parkland, grassland, it basically has the works. I would really recommend for a holiday destination in Britain! Some of the beaches don't allow dogs on from May to October but the majority do.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Wales reminds me so much of Arran 8D i love Wales i wish i could live there lol all
I love Arran too! I have been there a few times when I was younger - the only thing was the midgies - they bit me in places I didn't even know they could get too..!:eek: I spent quite a lot of time in Scotland as a kid as all my family are from Scotland, my dad's side from Dumfries area and my mum's side Edinburgh. Love Scotland - keep saying every year I will take the hubby up there as he has never been, haven't got round to it yet but we will. Wales are quite similar in quite alot of ways (inc. the rain...! but that what makes them so beautiful and lush too)
and i love the blonde brindle'ness of Ripley it reminds me of my previous mastif who had the same blonde/brindle she looks quite big too O: i can see some Boxer in her what height is she?
She is very leggy, which makes her look big, she is about the size of an average retriever/lab. Not sure of her height(n)will have to check that one, always good to know, she is just over 27kg in weight. I love the blonde/brindle in dogs, such an interesting mix of colours.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
What's going on? This is good vantage point.
29.03.12 004.JPG
I'm part malamute too...
29.03.12 030.JPG
Playtime!
29.03.12 050.JPG

But I was hot... mud is a good way to cool down...
29.03.12 059.JPG

Mmmmm.. Cow leg. Yum!
29.03.12 083.JPG

29.03.12 363.JPG

I've had a busy day...!
29.03.12 492.JPG

I can be the queen of the castle...
29.03.12 496.JPG

I made it!
29.03.12 501.JPG

Have I been good, daddy?
29.03.12 534.JPG

What...? Mud is fun!

UtonaganAtka

Ripley your photos are stunning :'D your dog is very agile and there is a Mal Rescue day in Strathclyde Park Scotland on the 7th April ;D i'll be there with Atka.

Tif your dog really loves those toys xD mine isnt interested in any toy unless im playing with them lol.

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Ripley your photos are stunning :'D your dog is very agile and there is a Mal Rescue day in Strathclyde Park Scotland on the 7th April ;D i'll be there with Atka.

Tif your dog really loves those toys xD mine isnt interested in any toy unless im playing with them lol.
Yep she loves her toys, she likes to play fetch but she also plays with them by herself.
Could not resist buying this today