Post Your Pic!!

Evie

Experienced Member
And now for my pics :p Two monsters at the beach and a couple of random horse photos that I took over the last two days. I've been looking after a friends horse stud while she was on holidays and have been waiting very impatiently for a mare to have her foal! Looks like she's going to do it tonight which is GREAT because her owner just got back :D

So, sorry in advance... but I'm hijacking this dog picture thread with pictures of horses (and soon hopefully foals) too lol.... which I'm quite sure that at least Mary won't mind.

I LOVE the two photos of my puppies at the beach. :love:

One of the young horses in the paddock playing..

The pregnant mare "Shiraz" in the sunset :D

Oh and back to dogs... I bought Evie a new toy yesterday... I don't think she likes it...

Dogster

Honored Member
Awesome pics of Shivon and Carmel Dogster :p I'm impressed that those two listen to you guys so well that you can get them to do tricks together :) Evie can't do tricks around her beset friend (skye husky) because when skye is around it's ALWAYS play time.. lol
You'd think they listen....:cautious: Let's just say this requires lots of patience and lots of hotdogs.:p

MaryK

Honored Member
Fabulous pics Dogster:love::love: I'm with Evie, love the way you can get them to do tricks together. Ra Kismet is too easily distracted when he's around his friends, it's PARTEEEE time then!

Evie

Experienced Member
Little "Baileys", born at 1.25am last night(sunday night). Sorry, know this is a dog forum and all but I couldn't help myself! Oh and if you look closely in the top picture you will see there is a dog in it! "Kimberly" was helping :) So there! I am posting dog pictures after all :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

First pic was taken about 10 minutes after she was born. She was trying desperately to stand up and somehow ended up sitting in this really awkward position lol. Second two pictures were taken this morning, so she was about 8 hours old in them.:love:

Dogster

Honored Member
O...M...D!!!! How adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love: She is the most beautiful horse ever!!!!!!:love: I LOVE the pic of them nuzzling eachother.:love::D

rouen

Experienced Member
Whoa, I'm so jealous you've got sun!
It's just been cold, wet and miserable here, the dogs absolutely hate it and Dasy refuses to even consider going out to potty. O_o
Great pics too. (y)

MaryK

Honored Member
And now for my pics :p Two monsters at the beach and a couple of random horse photos that I took over the last two days. I've been looking after a friends horse stud while she was on holidays and have been waiting very impatiently for a mare to have her foal! Looks like she's going to do it tonight which is GREAT because her owner just got back :D

So, sorry in advance... but I'm hijacking this dog picture thread with pictures of horses (and soon hopefully foals) too lol.... which I'm quite sure that at least Mary won't mind.

I LOVE the two photos of my puppies at the beach. :love:

One of the young horses in the paddock playing..

The pregnant mare "Shiraz" in the sunset :D

Oh and back to dogs... I bought Evie a new toy yesterday... I don't think she likes it...

Evie you're so right (have had monitor problems so playing catch ups). Just love the photos of the horses and of course Evie:love::love: The sunset one of Shiraz is just gorgeous, but then they all are, LOL you know I love horses as much as dogs:love::love:

And Evie, well she really LOL hates her new toy! :LOL:

MaryK

Honored Member
Evie, I'm soooooooooooo jealous! It's a long time since I saw a new born foal, they are just so awkward yet beautiful.
Little "Baileys", born at 1.25am last night(sunday night). Sorry, know this is a dog forum and all but I couldn't help myself! Oh and if you look closely in the top picture you will see there is a dog in it! "Kimberly" was helping :) So there! I am posting dog pictures after all :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

First pic was taken about 10 minutes after she was born. She was trying desperately to stand up and somehow ended up sitting in this really awkward position lol. Second two pictures were taken this morning, so she was about 8 hours old in them.:love:

Oh she just sooooooooooooo beautiful, a little filly. What's her name? More photos please and yes, could just see the doggy in the background, giving moral suppport. Mother and Daughter look as if they're doing really well. Lovely pictures:love::love::love::love: