Photography Anyone?

Anneke

Honored Member
Sooooo, my new camera came in yesterday!!!! YAY!!!
I carried it with me all day today to play with it. Shot about 256 pictures:ROFLMAO: Have to throw away more than half of it, because they are over exposed...:rolleyes: But...I loooovvveee it!! Now to save up for the 70-300 lens!
I'll show a few of what I shot today.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Rouen, loved the fact you saved the little chick - she desrves a chance, just the same as any of the others that do not have a problem...

Here are some on my budgie - trying to catch her flying but not doing a very good job of focus...!:mad:

Ghostly!

Kinda like the effect though..!

Budgies fly soooo fast...!

achieve1dream

Experienced Member
Awww those budgies are so cute!!! I've always wanted one, but my parents never would let me and now that I'm grown I worry they may be too high maintenance or loud. I still think they are so beautiful though and it would definitely be a good way to practice flying shots lol. I'm always trying to take pictures of the ducks, geese, buzzards and gulls out at the lake. So much fun. :)

southerngirl

Honored Member
Awww those budgies are so cute!!! I've always wanted one, but my parents never would let me and now that I'm grown I worry they may be too high maintenance or loud. I still think they are so beautiful though and it would definitely be a good way to practice flying shots lol. I'm always trying to take pictures of the ducks, geese, buzzards and gulls out at the lake. So much fun. :)
They're actually very easy to care for, not high maintenance at all. There cage only needs to be cleaned once or twice a week, depends on the bird. Food is very cheap you only have to buy it every month or two cause it lasts so long. They need to be feed and watered once a day and need time outside the cage. My bird is actually very shy and prefers not to be touched so I just let him be, some birds are like this, but he still requires to have outside time. A very cheap animal to have, only need a few toys a cage big enough for them to exercise they're wings and the essentials. But But they can be loud. My Toby is always singing, though I would not call it loud cause I enjoy it, but sometimes when he wants something he will scream and I mean scream(not very often) If you do decide to get one do lots of research before you get one. There proper name is Budgies.

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Gerbils are loud lol I have two and they make a racket they really squeaky and bang the metal ladder and chew things. And they are really tweety they sound like birds to me lol.

They have me well trained. They come to the door when they want feeding. lol everytime.

Spice

Sugar

Dogster

Honored Member
I had 2 hamsters (Now they are running in hamster wheels in hamster heaven:)) Maybe I can find some pics....
Here they are!!!
My first hamster, Cinnamon:
Old and new 894.JPG

My second hamster, Maple:
IMG_2696.JPG