Photography Anyone?

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Gorgeous Pics, Srdogtrainer! They are all great but I particularly love the one with River looking into the glass ball! Love to see everyone's pics!

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
A few pics from this spring so far:

Blacky

Love the eye on this one.

Like the water droplets hitting the water on this one.

A seagull bathing.

Tufty duck.

Is the nut worth it?

It was!

running_dog

Honored Member
Having enjoyed all of the photos from the rest of you so far, here are a few from my archive :)
View of Derwentwater in the English Lake District
derwentwater_catbells.jpg

Lurcher (not Zac) running on a beach
IMG_0233.JPG

A wood where I often walk the dogs
IMG_3245.JPG

A fairly random rhea? outside a farm/tearoom.
IMG_3793.JPG

A wave at sunset
IMG_2456.jpg

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Having enjoyed all of the photos from the rest of you so far, here are a few from my archive :)

Love all of those pics - I adore the lake district been walking up those mountains so often.

The last one is incredible too but I think they are a great. What beach is the lurcher running on?

Anneke

Honored Member
Fotobomb:eek: Soms shots from last year

Izzy, the greyhound

Some special goats we came across on one of our walks.

I just love their hair!:love:

Raindrops on a web

Take off!

The lighthouse on Texel(dutch island)

Beachcabins

A photo that was actually no good in color. I turned into a black and white and I think it looks really good now. This is DJ, a Cane Corso

Butterfly

Orange poppy

Dragonfly

No idea what this plant is called, but it looked real pretty.

Ok ok I'll stop now...:cool::p

running_dog

Honored Member
Love all of those pics - I adore the lake district been walking up those mountains so often.

The last one is incredible too but I think they are a great. What beach is the lurcher running on?

The lake district is an amazing place.
The beach is at Saltburn by the sea, North Yorkshire, here is one looking in the opposite direction but with no lurcher :( ...
IMG_3803.JPG

running_dog

Honored Member
Fotobomb:eek: Soms shots from last year
All your photos are gorgeous but I love the one of Izzy with no feet on the ground, and the goats are brilliant - fantastic hair!

Was the plant in your last photo growing in marshy ground? If so I think that in the UK we call it cotton grass :)