Photography Anyone?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Sara Carson, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

I was given a Canon Rebel (450D) a couple of Christmas' ago and absolutely love it, I went to a course last summer to try and off auto mode and have been practising more with other settings, its great when I have time (like at home) to set it up but I am so slow working it all out still I still revert back to auto when out because it is just easier. But I would love to know in my head straight away what settings I need for a shot but I suppose that just comes with practise...! IMG_5283.JPG lily 2.jpg meerket.jpg

Attached Files:

2. CollieMan Experienced Member

Teddy Weddy and Dogster like this.
  3. Dogster Honored Member

:love: LOVELY photos, everybody!!!! OMG, just LOVE 'EM!!!!!:LOL: I REALLY need to take some more pics....
    Teddy Weddy likes this.
  4. dogcrazy Experienced Member

I Love every ones pictures!!!!!!!!!!:love:
    I am so sad right now because my parents are going on a 3 week trip and they are bringing my picture camera, camera and water proof picture camera!!!!:(:(
    No picture taking for 3 WEEKS!!!!!!
  5. bekah1001 Honored Member

That one is nothing I just screwed up when putting the photos on
    Anneke likes this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

That really sucks Dogcrazy.:(

I am having trouble figuring out the flash on my camera (oh boy...:rolleyes:). I can't seem to get the hang of this technology thing... Gonna be another couple of weeks before I figure all this stuff out....:rolleyes:
  7. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

8. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Some pictures from today, a lovely spring day in Wales, these are taken with my other camera, a little point and shoot Canon Ixus 1000. Ripley lovely the mud as usual....!:confused:
  9. Dogster Honored Member

LOVE the pics!!!! Ripley is SOOO CUTE!!!!!:love: WOW, that is ONE GREAT park!!!!!:LOL:
  10. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Great pictures Ripleygirl!!!!! Looks like Ripley had a lot of fun!!!:)
    Dog owners are really good at taking pictures:D
  11. Dogster Honored Member

IMG_0308.JPG IMG_0343.JPG IMG_0342.JPG IMG_0349.JPG
    There are others on "Post Your Pic!!":)
  12. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Thanks, it is a park about ten minutes walk from our house. We are really lucky to have it there!
    Dogster likes this.
  13. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

I agree, dogcrazy, the photos people have uploaded here have blown me away, they are all brill! Well done everyone!!!
    dogcrazy, Teddy Weddy and Dogster like this.
  14. Teddy Weddy Well-Known Member

Oh cool, I'll go check out your photostream (y)

@Sara I use the same settings as you for most of my action shots :)
    Dogster likes this.
  15. Teddy Weddy Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you Ripleygirl & dogcrazy, everyone here is super talented with photography! Im loving looking at everyone's pics!

Oh and Ripleygirl, Im SUPER jealous you live in Wales lol :(:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It is stunning there!
    Dogster and rouen like this.
  16. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

fish blue.jpg flower close up.jpg gull.jpg gull fly.jpg gull food.jpg otter.jpg pip finger.jpg pip finger mouth.jpg pip prune.jpg fish.jpg :rolleyes:A few more of my pics, just love photography and enjoying sharing! The budgie is our bird, she has always lived free flying in the house and only goes to her cage when we ask her to go to bed or when she wants food or water. Her name is pippa.
    dogcrazy, Anneke and Dogster like this.
  17. Dogster Honored Member

WOW!!! BEAUTIFUL, JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!:eek: WOW!!!:eek: :D
  18. Sara Carson Experienced Member

Amazing pictures!!
    Dogster likes this.
  19. Dlilly Honored Member

I have an awful camera right now. I'm working on buying a new one....

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  20. Dogster Honored Member

AWWWWwwww!!! SOO CUTE Dlilly!!!:love: