Thread For Funny Stuff About Dogs/humor Thread

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Buddy goes "SIMPLE DOG" over wearing his sweater..

So it's full on winter here,
deeper snow, wind like icey knives, and i don't own a real dog coat.

So i always put one of my old sweaters on Buddy for his walk. It's an old sweater with a zipper on the neck, (ey i said it was old!) and i just leave the zipper open. I washed it in hot water to shrink it up more. It's super soft, reeeally warm, and not superbulky.
If you do this, you have to gather up the excess sweater so it won't dangle below his stomach and get wet when the dog pees.

So Buddy is not wild about wearing a sweater, but he goes along with it like a trooper, cuz he gets treats and praise for it..
But last night, his 1st time wearing the sweater in a year,
buddy went all "SIMPLE DOG" on me, acting like he could no longer walk.:ROFLMAO:
for real.

He started walking all stiff legged, cuz he had a sweater on.:ROFLMAO: His legs worked just fine prior to wearing a sweater.:rolleyes:
Then he realized his legs still work fine, even if he has a sweater on,;) and began walking more normally.

then Buddy decided he can not lift his leg to pee.:confused: He walked up to mailboxes, and stood there, looking confused, :eek: and moved on without peeing.

Next mailbox, same thing. He knows "go peepee" but, he just stood there, looking baffled, like, "how can i pee, if i wear a sweater?" O_o (the sweater stops at his waist)

He continued to do this, for several more mailboxes.

Eventually, he decided to give it a go,(y) but then, Buddy thought he can't lift his leg if he has a sweater on.:ROFLMAO: He'd lift his leg a lil bit, and then act like he was going to fall over.
Then he did this "How do i get my leg to go up?" routine,
for many more mailboxes,
before he got over himself and acted normal. too funny, maybe you had to see it.

what a character....Buddy got soooooooooo completely baffled over wearing sweater that he couldn't walk correctly, then deciding dogs with sweaters on can't lift their legs....:ROFLMAO:

facepalm.

These are actually older photos of him in his sweater....maybe i should have shown him these photos prior to trying to walk him in it, so he could see, "Oh yeah, i can wear a sweater and still live.."
NOT liking the sweater much..

See the knob of bunched up sweater up on his back? see, he isn't even sitting right, that isn't how he normally sits..
good grief.:rolleyes: Buddy can't understand "the concept of sweaters":ROFLMAO: .

Attachments

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
LOL. Sweaters are debilitating, didn't you know? :ROFLMAO:

I'm not really a dog-dresser unless it's necessary(for weather). Except for reindeer outfits at Christmas. xD
Z is all kinds of crazy when it snows. He's super crazy nutzo dog on speed when it snows...then factor in the tennis ball and you've reached a whole new level of happiness. This is actually when he calmed down and ran up to me--"MOM, CAN YOU BELIEVE ALL THIS AWESOME WHITE STUFF ON THE GROUND!!! AND MY TENNIS BALL, MOM, MY TENNIS BALL IS ALL COLD AND STUFF! AND I CAN STICK MY FACE IN THE SNOW AND IT'S ALL POWDERY AND COLD AND IT TASTES FUNNY! MOM THERE'S ALL THIS AWESOME WHITE STUFF ON THE GROUND!!!" No joke I swear this is what goes through his little head. :ROFLMAO:
And then there's Gypsy... Mom it's cold this sucks.

No snow pictures of Mud unfortunately... But I do have pictures of possibly the world's tiniest reindeer, our teacup Chihuahua Nick. :)

Attachments

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
CUTE! SUCH CUTE PHOTOS!!

I will never forget Buddy's first ever snow, was hilarious! He walked outside, with the whites of his eyes showing all around, took a few sniffs at the snow,
pawed it,
LOOKED UP AT US, WITH ABSOLUTE JOY ON HIS FACE, like, "Wow! What IS this white stuff all over the yard!???"
and then did laps around and around and around the yard,
getting himself into full state of nirvana
stopping to roll in it, stick his face down deep into it,
just had a ball!
He still does this with the first snow of each winter, but, never quite the same obvious shock as he got that first snow ever....

Tx, i had no idea you'd get snow in your town! CUTE PHOTOS!! SQUEAL!!

YES, so true, dogs think sweaters are debilitating, well, at least *my* dog does!!

Dogster

Honored Member
WOW!!!! I JUST got through all this stuff!!!!! 1 hour of reading and watching videos!!!! I've officially gone nuts!!!! Just to summarize the last 5 pages of postings:
  • The story (Tigerlily-first page) was SO HILARIOUS, I swear I wet my pants!!!!:ROFLMAO:
  • ALL OF THE VIDEOS WERE TO FUNNY!!!! (Seriously, I think too much laughter is not good for me).:ROFLMAO:
  • And the stories??? OMG, LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY!!!!! (I think I'm going into hysteria):ROFLMAO:
  • Oh yeah, the pictures are HILARIOUS too!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!:ROFLMAO:
Here are some vidoes I found:
(Sorry, it's a bit long)
Hope you like it!!!!!

rouen

Experienced Member
Apparently, this disqualifies a dog...
Yes, it does in conformation too. Props to the woman though, there's a dirty little secret concerning match sticks in the show world, the fact that the dog had to go shows she chose not to use it. (y)

sara

Staff member
I was watching Crufts live on Youtube when this happened... I was like "OH NO" the handler must have been humiliated! She would have won it too, the way the dog was going!

Dogster

Honored Member
There are TONS of videos like that... I guess I just posted one of the l...o...n...g...e...s...t ones!!! LOL!!!:ROFLMAO: I LOVE the comic, Tigerlily!!! TOO FUNNY!!!:ROFLMAO: