Thread For Funny Stuff About Dogs/humor Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by tigerlily46514, Apr 23, 2011.

1. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Attached Files:

2. bekah1001 Honored Member

Omg that scared me at first!
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  3. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

you know, Bekah, you make a good point, WHO thinks of doing that to a dog?? it would never cross my mind in a million years to put a stocking on my dog's head....who ARE these ppl?

btw, that photo, is completely unrelated to the story, i just threw it in, like a gangsta dog picture.
    bekah1001 likes this.
  4. Husky heaven Well-Known Member

My Two have definatley read this list. I got the blank stare for what seemed an age at a show yesterday when I asked her to give a front paw. Once finaly motivated she gave me the other 3 rapidly and did the rest of her routine before I died of embarasment. In the showing class she stopped dead to relieve herself - thankfully I had a bag. Dako never comes at anything but the slowest walk and I made sure the house door was locked before I gave them a bath. I once tried to be nice to Grace and used the shower upstairs so the water would be warm (Dako won't fit in it) She escaped and ran through the house shaking everywhere including a quick tun through the bedroom onto the bed and shake over my clean clothes I had put ready to wear! Dogs you have to love them...
    dogcrazy, tigerlily46514 and Anneke like this.
  5. Anneke Honored Member

Sounds sooo familiar:D:D:confused::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
  6. Jean Cote Administrator

I think this is the funniest dog video lol

7. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

that's always my worry, is the cars...

that looks just like the herds of deer in my neighborhood!! but we have more yards, forests and woods, not farm fields.

how funny,:ROFLMAO: how awesome someone had a camera right there, too funny! We've lost our dog briefly on deer chases, too!!!:rolleyes: luckily, he always comes home pretty soon, but he's covered in brush, leaves, sticks, mud, etc....and huge smile on his face.

Is only time i can't get him to come when called, is when chasing prey...i have no idea how to train that out of him. I don't have regular access to herds of deers, never know when they will run by, to work on this with Buddy...the lil deer hunter scamp!!

mewzard and Jean like this.
  8. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

I posted this in "Breeds" under border collie thread, but, i don't think anyone much saw it.
    Too funny:

Attached Files:

Dogster and Anneke like this.
  9. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Attached Files:

Dogster and Anneke like this.
  10. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Love the border collie jokes.:)
  11. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Attached Files:

Dogster, dogcrazy, Anneke and 2 others like this.
  12. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Attached Files:

Dogster, bekah1001 and Anneke like this.
  13. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

A guy wanted the vet to cut his dog's tail off. The vet asked why.

"Well, my mother-in-law is visiting next month and I want to eliminate any possible indication that she is welcome."
    Dogster, dogcrazy and mewzard like this.
  14. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Anneke likes this.
  15. mewzard Experienced Member

What frightens me most in the "dog chasing deer" video was that the owner had let him off-lead in the first place!
    Still hillarious though!!
  16. running_dog Honored Member

This is a short video of Zac and a stick.

It does make me laugh but I feel rather guilty for letting him get as stressed as he was. I did take the stick off him shortly afterwards and then had an awful time trying to lose it with a tribe of dogs prepared to swim, climb, burrow, chase etc to find it again :(.
  17. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! I'm watching it again, how CUTE with the lil story line and everything!! Rdog, you are so talented and creative!!!
  18. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

so interesting about the dogs 'problem solving' with the stick!! <----No idea how you even got that shot, filmed it all so perfectly but it sure is fun to watch!

Zac has a really artsy tail! He is so CUTE so sleek! You can just look at him and think, "wow, i bet that dog is superfast runner.." He looks built to run.
    Dogster and running_dog like this.
  19. running_dog Honored Member

Something was obviously going to happen when Zac met the options of a hole too small and a jump too narrow for the stick. What actually happened had me astonished though - the labrador was just so efficient in his problem solving and theft.
  20. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

YEAH HE WAS!! OH yeah he was!! Such a great video, so fun to watch. I made my family watch it, they all thought it was too cute, too, the way you have put in lil captions and all,
    and they all asked same thing,
    "How did she even get that shot of the dog trying to get through that hole?"

such a winner, MAKE SOME MORE! MAKE SOME MORE!!
    Dogster likes this.