Thread For Funny Stuff About Dogs/humor Thread

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
AND NOW,
SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT:

//"Maybe he just got sick of playing fetch.

A dog appears to have shot its owner in the rump in New Zealand....

...................At this point local authorities do not suspect any foul play, but are nonetheless keeping an eye on the dog as a “person of interest”.//

Continue reading on Examiner.com Dog shoots man in the buttocks - Denver dog news | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/dog-news-in-denver/dog-shoots-man-the-buttocks#ixzz1fKuk6dAq."

Attachments

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
you know, Bekah, you make a good point, WHO thinks of doing that to a dog?? it would never cross my mind in a million years to put a stocking on my dog's head....who ARE these ppl?

btw, that photo, is completely unrelated to the story, i just threw it in, like a gangsta dog picture.

Husky heaven

Found this one today:

Mind Games Dogs Play With Humans

1. After your humans give you a bath, DON'T LET THEM TOWEL DRY YOU! Instead, run to their bed, jump up and dry yourself off on the sheets. This is especially good if it's right before your human's bedtime.
  2. Act like a convicted criminal. When the humans come home, put your ears back, tail between your legs, chin down and act as if you have done something really bad. Then, watch as the humans frantically search the house for the damage they think you have caused. (Note: This only works when you have done absolutely nothing wrong.)
  3. Let the humans teach you a brand new trick. Learn it perfectly. Then the humans try to demonstrate it to someone else, stare blankly back at the humans. Pretend you have no idea what they're talking about.
  4. Make your humans be patient. When you go outside to go 'pee', sniff around the entire yard as your humans wait. Act as if the spot you choose to go pee will ultimately decide the fate of the earth.
  5. Draw attention to the human. When out for a walk always pick the busiest, most visible spot to go 'poo'. Take your time and make sure everyone watches. This works particularly well if your humans have forgotten to bring a plastic bag.
  6. When out for a walk, alternate between choking and coughing every time a strange human walks by.
  7. Make your own rules. Don't always bring back the stick when playing fetch with the humans. Make them go and chase it once in a while.
  8. Hide from your humans. When your humans come home, don't greet them at the door. Instead, hide from them, and make them think something terrible has happened to you. (Don't reappear until one of your humans is panic-stricken and close to tears).
  9. When your human calls you to come back in, always take your time. Walk as slowly as possible back to the door.
  10. Wake up twenty minutes before the alarm clock is set to go off and make the humans take you out for your morning pee. As soon as you get back inside, fall asleep. (Humans can rarely fall back asleep after going outside, this will drive them nuts!)
My Two have definatley read this list. I got the blank stare for what seemed an age at a show yesterday when I asked her to give a front paw. Once finaly motivated she gave me the other 3 rapidly and did the rest of her routine before I died of embarasment. In the showing class she stopped dead to relieve herself - thankfully I had a bag. Dako never comes at anything but the slowest walk and I made sure the house door was locked before I gave them a bath. I once tried to be nice to Grace and used the shower upstairs so the water would be warm (Dako won't fit in it) She escaped and ran through the house shaking everywhere including a quick tun through the bedroom onto the bed and shake over my clean clothes I had put ready to wear! Dogs you have to love them...

Anneke

Honored Member
My Two have definatley read this list. I got the blank stare for what seemed an age at a show yesterday when I asked her to give a front paw. Once finaly motivated she gave me the other 3 rapidly and did the rest of her routine before I died of embarasment. In the showing class she stopped dead to relieve herself - thankfully I had a bag. Dako never comes at anything but the slowest walk and I made sure the house door was locked before I gave them a bath. I once tried to be nice to Grace and used the shower upstairs so the water would be warm (Dako won't fit in it) She escaped and ran through the house shaking everywhere including a quick tun through the bedroom onto the bed and shake over my clean clothes I had put ready to wear! Dogs you have to love them...
Sounds sooo familiar:D:D:confused::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
lol, THAT'S HILARIOUS!!
:ROFLMAO:
GLAD THE CARS STOPPED!!
that's always my worry, is the cars...

that looks just like the herds of deer in my neighborhood!! but we have more yards, forests and woods, not farm fields.

how funny,:ROFLMAO: how awesome someone had a camera right there, too funny! We've lost our dog briefly on deer chases, too!!!:rolleyes: luckily, he always comes home pretty soon, but he's covered in brush, leaves, sticks, mud, etc....and huge smile on his face.

Is only time i can't get him to come when called, is when chasing prey...i have no idea how to train that out of him. I don't have regular access to herds of deers, never know when they will run by, to work on this with Buddy...the lil deer hunter scamp!!

I SO SO IDENTIFY WITH THE GUY IN THAT VIDEO!!! rofl.

mewzard

Experienced Member
What frightens me most in the "dog chasing deer" video was that the owner had let him off-lead in the first place!
Still hillarious though!!

running_dog

Honored Member
This is a short video of Zac and a stick.

It does make me laugh but I feel rather guilty for letting him get as stressed as he was. I did take the stick off him shortly afterwards and then had an awful time trying to lose it with a tribe of dogs prepared to swim, climb, burrow, chase etc to find it again :(.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! I'm watching it again, how CUTE with the lil story line and everything!! Rdog, you are so talented and creative!!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
so interesting about the dogs 'problem solving' with the stick!! <----No idea how you even got that shot, filmed it all so perfectly but it sure is fun to watch!

Zac has a really artsy tail! He is so CUTE so sleek! You can just look at him and think, "wow, i bet that dog is superfast runner.." He looks built to run.

running_dog

Honored Member
so interesting about the dogs 'problem solving' with the stick!! <----No idea how you even got that shot, filmed it all so perfectly but it sure is fun to watch!
Something was obviously going to happen when Zac met the options of a hole too small and a jump too narrow for the stick. What actually happened had me astonished though - the labrador was just so efficient in his problem solving and theft.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
YEAH HE WAS!! OH yeah he was!! Such a great video, so fun to watch. I made my family watch it, they all thought it was too cute, too, the way you have put in lil captions and all,
and they all asked same thing,
"How did she even get that shot of the dog trying to get through that hole?"

such a winner, MAKE SOME MORE! MAKE SOME MORE!!