Post Your Pic!!

Dogster

Honored Member
WOW!!! That DOES sound like a great toy!!! Need to find one like that here for Shivon.:) I know how you feel Tif, I spoil Shivon too.:rolleyes: My parents think I'm crazy.:D

Anneke

Honored Member
The weather has been wonderfull here, for a few days now. So instead of going for a walk in the woods, as we usually do(every day), I decided to take my two over to my friends house and play in the garden. Zoë(our Rottweiler friend) wasn't feeling well(she has epileptie) so she stayed inside.
Let's wrestle!!

Do you know this dance?:LOL:

On days like this I really miss my camera... It broke down last year, so I can't take the pictures the way I want to. I still have quite a good compact camera though.
So I made them pose for me. They were not really in the mood, but I think the pics came out nice.
On the bench. Notice how they sit in the same way:LOL: Their idea:p

Lying down on the bench. Jinx always turns her head in such a cute way:love:

My big man's serious look;) Do you really have to do this???:D

Mum, I'm bored... I don't wanna look pretty anymore...:ROFLMAO:

And about spoiling dogs with toys.... I have 4 baskets full of toys... One is in the livingroom and holds the favorites. Every time I go to a dogevent, I bring back new toys. Cooper loves squeecky stuffed animals. Jinx is the gadget girl, anything that moves or makes funny sounds...

Dogster

Honored Member
LOVE the pics, Anneke!!!! Your captions are AWESOME and SOOO CUTE!!!!:ROFLMAO: WOW, Anneke, that's A LOT of toys... I need to show your post to my parents, then they'll know that Shivon isn't the only spoiled dog in this world.:) Shivon also LOVES squeaky and soft toys.

The toys are AWESOME Tif!!!! The invincible snakes are found in pet stores here. Also, these ones: http://www.renspets.com/dr-noys-snake-dog-toy.html the pic is a bit blurry.

The All About Pets Show is coming up, and they have TONS of dog stuff on sale. I WILL go CRAZY there. Shivon will be happy.:LOL:

Dogster

Honored Member
OMG LOVE THE PICS!!!! I'm in love with Bella and the snake!!!:love: The park pics are just AWESOME!!!:ROFLMAO: LOVE the jumping pics!!!!:love: You're great at photography, Tif!!!!

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Thanks - it helped that it was a nice sunny day, always get better pictures then.
I love the snake - I'm trying to teach her to play tug on it, gonna order one of those fleece tugs for her.
Jenny loves jumping although she doesn't do it as much now shes getting older.

Teddy Weddy

Aw Thanks! Yeah he would have really long shaggy curly hair but we get him cut- He is a completely different dog when it's short so happy and energetic. :D
Oh no those toys probably lasted about 2 months he was (and is) a serious chewer! :rolleyes: :LOL:

Dogster

Honored Member
Oh that's great!!! I guess that having his fur short is his style!!! LOL!!!:ROFLMAO:
Shivon has all of her puppy toys still. We thought she'd be a chewer, so we bought her hard toys, but she just groomed them.:rolleyes: As you can see in the profile pic, she has lots of soft toys.:)

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Bella has 2 of hetr puppy toys still too lol they are cuddly toys aswell so I am amazed they still have all the stuffing in them.

Bought Bella another new toy today lol
Took some more pics, even got a few of Zara actually playing fetch in the house

Dogster

Honored Member
Another toy??? LOL!!!:ROFLMAO: Well, you have 3 dogs in the house, so you have an excuse....:LOL:
WOW!!! Zara played fetch in the house!!! GOOD GIRL ZARA!!!:LOL: