Post Your Pic!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dogster, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Pawbla Experienced Member

I have several rescue groups on my Facebook. My god, if I had a penny for every dog I've wanted to adopt... :ROFLMAO:
    MaryK and Dogster like this.

2. rouen Experienced Member

:D Just whatever you do dont type in "beagle" in the breed search.. and do not, ever, follow that breed search by clicking the puppy filter on the left. Why do I have a petfinder browser opening... :love:
    Pawbla, I have all of my local shelters and rescue group on FB. It's terrible when they have one that seems so right. They had a puppy last month with a broken leg, looked just like Dasy but tan instead of red.
    MaryK, Pawbla and Dogster like this.
  3. sara Moderator

LOL Tx I'm doing very well... haven't been on Petfinder in months.... but the craving is getting stronger... Who is my sponser? is it you? oh CRAP!!! HELP
  4. sara Moderator

MaryK, rouen and Dogster like this.
  5. sara Moderator

6. Amateur Experienced Member

Zipp has your name written all over him !
  7. sara Moderator

Looks alot like my Ollie, except his ears :)

Here's one. This little girl was rescued in the same area as Ollie was, by the same lady! She could be Ollie's little sister! Def. could be used as Ollie's baby pic!

Here's Oliver
    Linda A, MaryK, southerngirl and 2 others like this.
  8. Dogster Honored Member

I agree with Amateur!!!! He would be a perfect addition to your "pack"!!!!! Oh no, WHY did I click on those links????? That led me to searching "whippet" and now I have a whole bunch of whippet mixes on the other tab....oh help......please...... too cute.....:D
    MaryK likes this.
  9. Dogster Honored Member

Zipp and Sawyer are SOOO CUTE , by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love:
    MaryK likes this.
  10. Dogster Honored Member

Please don't click on this link....
    He's going to get killed!!! OMG!!!! Sooo sad!!!!:cry: I can't believe how people can kill soo many dogs (in general), if there is no reason to!!!!:cry:
  11. Dogster Honored Member

MaryK likes this.
  12. Dogster Honored Member

MaryK likes this.
  13. rouen Experienced Member

Dogster likes this.
  14. Dogster Honored Member

AWWWW... OMG, how can you NOT fall in love with a dog like that?????:love: Ho, hum, WHY does she HAVE to be in a kill shelter?!?!?!?!:mad::cry::mad: :cry:
    MaryK and rouen like this.
  15. rouen Experienced Member

MaryK likes this.
  16. Dogster Honored Member

WHY did you do this???? LOL!!!!:ROFLMAO: Just TOOO CUTE!!!! I want to take them ALL of them home.... RIGHT NOW!!!!!:love: :sigh::(
    MaryK and rouen like this.
  17. rouen Experienced Member

Dogster, I just had to link to the little stumpy blue pup, he's way too cute! :love:
    Then the other one, it was looking at me.. :D and I couldn't play favorites so I had to show you the siblings too. :rolleyes:
    Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. :censored:
  18. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Now look what I've started. Whoops. More members of the support group, I see??
    Rouen, LOL, I actually did search Beagles that day! And did find several. :rolleyes:
    Sara, I found a deaf Greyhound that I would take in a heartbeat if not for the tiny little smidgen of self-control left in me. I don't know who's sponsoring who anymore, but it seems we are all hopeless!! We need a new sponsor or we are all doomed. :LOL:

I am, for the time being, NOT letting myself click on ANY of those! Sara, that little pup is so cute!!! Ollie could have a little sis. :) You know, you are down a couple dogs since your mom pupnapped Scout and Zoe.
    Shame on me....:X3:
  19. sara Moderator

THAT little Ollie look alike is in rescue in Texas... Just sayin'
  20. Amateur Experienced Member

maybe your mom *cough zipp cough* needs another dog Sara