Post Your Pic!!

rouen

Experienced Member
:D Just whatever you do dont type in "beagle" in the breed search.. and do not, ever, follow that breed search by clicking the puppy filter on the left. Why do I have a petfinder browser opening... :love:
Pawbla, I have all of my local shelters and rescue group on FB. It's terrible when they have one that seems so right. They had a puppy last month with a broken leg, looked just like Dasy but tan instead of red.

sara

Staff member
LOL Tx I'm doing very well... haven't been on Petfinder in months.... but the craving is getting stronger... Who is my sponser? is it you? oh CRAP!!! HELP

Dogster

Honored Member
I agree with Amateur!!!! He would be a perfect addition to your "pack"!!!!! Oh no, WHY did I click on those links????? That led me to searching "whippet" and now I have a whole bunch of whippet mixes on the other tab....oh help......please...... too cute.....:D

rouen

Experienced Member
WHY did you do this????
Dogster, I just had to link to the little stumpy blue pup, he's way too cute! :love:
Then the other one, it was looking at me.. :D and I couldn't play favorites so I had to show you the siblings too. :rolleyes:
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. :censored:

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
ROFL!!!!
Now look what I've started. Whoops. More members of the support group, I see??
Rouen, LOL, I actually did search Beagles that day! And did find several. :rolleyes:
Sara, I found a deaf Greyhound that I would take in a heartbeat if not for the tiny little smidgen of self-control left in me. I don't know who's sponsoring who anymore, but it seems we are all hopeless!! We need a new sponsor or we are all doomed. :LOL:

I am, for the time being, NOT letting myself click on ANY of those links...lol! Sara, that little pup is so cute!!! Ollie could have a little sis. :) You know, you are down a couple dogs since your mom pupnapped Scout and Zoe.
Shame on me....:X3: