Open And Close Book

Evie

Experienced Member
Well, I thought 'ooooooooooh this looks like an easy trick - lets join in' ........ Evie on the other hand thought it would be fun to kill the book....

Here's the video of our first and only training session - I ended up quitting as i was laughing too much at Evie's enthusiasm to kill the book.

I'll continue to work on this; a little more seriously next time :p

Dogster

Honored Member
AWESOME sessions everyone!!!!!:D Sara, your dogs are soo good at this trick!!!! Even Boo, LOL:ROFLMAO: TOO CUTE!!!!!

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Well, I thought 'ooooooooooh this looks like an easy trick - lets join in' ........ Evie on the other hand thought it would be fun to kill the book....

Here's the video of our first and only training session - I ended up quitting as i was laughing too much at Evie's enthusiasm to kill the book.

I'll continue to work on this; a little more seriously next time :p

Hahaha nope not an easy trick - i tried this with Jenny and all she did was give me a look like - its a book so what - even when i put a treat on the edge under the cover thinking shes got to nose it open a bit now - nooooooo instead she licked it out and I was thinking hope she doesnt get a paper cut lol:D:ROFLMAO:

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Ok ive had a go with a anti slip mat - didnt really make a difference - so i gave her a heavier and bigger book to try - thats slightly better will up the video later

Anneke

Honored Member
Just did a first session and Jinx did very good!! Cooper didn't feel like doing anything, he's still tired from the long walk this evening:D I'm working on the vid now and will post it as soon as it's done

fly30

Experienced Member
Well done everybody ! This is not an easy trick. It's really nice to see how each dog gets it differently. Really lovely !

sara

Staff member
AWESOME sessions everyone!!!!!:D Sara, your dogs are soo good at this trick!!!! Even Boo, LOL:ROFLMAO: TOO CUTE!!!!!
Thank you :) This trick suited Mouse to a TEE :) Ollie needs to stop with the paw though LOL... and Boo... well, he's Boo :rolleyes:

Dogster

Honored Member
Shivon sometimes does the paw thing too, LOL:ROFLMAO:
Starting with a bigger book. It doesn't slide:) but she's having a bit of trouble opening it. She's not opening it all the way, every time, but we're getting there.:D