"one Nation Under Dog"

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
not sure about goats, but i have horses on my block, a few houses down. My neighborhood is a suburb...which sort surrounded by woods...and not far away, farms..and not far away, in other direction, is shopping district..

i'll have to find out 6 of what kind of animal...(i know it does not limit fish at all, i have some pals with giant salt water tank full of fish... even restaurants have tons of fish in their aquariums, must just be mammals)

sara

Staff member
Livestock (cattle, chickens, horses, goats, sheep, etc) are not allowed within city limits here, and I dont think they are anywhere in Canada, though I doubt it's a federal law, it's likely every municipality made their own by-laws

Dogster

Honored Member
Never seen livestock in the city I live in (Mississauga) but a classmate of mine has chickens in her backyard(y) There are a couple of houses here with chickens.

I don't think the 6 animal limit includes fish or rodents. Maybe it's just registered animals???

dogcrazy

Experienced Member
Here the only animals you can register (I also live in Mississauga) is cats and dogs and you can have 4 in total in you house.