Meet Baby Boy

MaryK

Honored Member
He's so tiny an soooooooooooooo CUTE:love::D He's smaller than his toys and Precious looks like an Irish Wolfhound (size wise) compared to Rocky. So happy for you, he's an absolutely darling.

Sameeee

thanks everyone, he was a good boy thro the night. just waking to go potty. then I would put him back in his bed box and right back to sleep he went,
the potty patch is working out great. he is learning fast.

Sameeee

Rocky is doing great. had a itching problem but hope I got it under control. he is a very smart wittle guy. learning fast so training him should be easy. he goes to the potty patch on his own now. and when he is tired he goes to his bed box and trys to get in. call his name and he comes running as fast as his wittle legs will go.
having a puppy in the house is just like having a baby, he crys and you run to see to him, he is quite ya go see what he is into. getting up 5 times a night to take him potty and love on him, last night he only woke 2 times but I still checked on him 5 times, and like with a baby you hope he sleeps thro the night soon lol.

101_2279.JPG

he is the sweetest wittle guy, a great joy and I thank God every day has putting Rocky in my life.

MaryK

Honored Member
LOL Samee, he's just ADORABLE and such a good little fellow too. Well, won't be long before you can sleep through the night and kudos to you for getting up for him.(y):)
Sounds like he already knows his name and who loves him:love::D

Dogster

Honored Member
He is adorable!!!!!!:love: So glad he's doing so well. He sounds smart, do you plan on teaching him tricks???:D

Sameeee

Rocky puts such a big smile on my face every time I look at him and Precious playing. and it fills my heart seeing Precious so happy again. as for tricks that will come in time. it's gona be sit and stay, and taking the treat when he is told he can. that has always been the first things I teach my babies.
O how I wish I had a video camera.

MaryK

Honored Member
Very happy Rocky is doing so well and Precious is so happy too:D Don't forget recall, that's another on the 'first tricks list'.

Does your camera have a video? That's all I use is my camera.

Sameeee

Rocky is learning fast. he is such a good boy. he knows "No" if does something he is not posta all I have to do is say No and he stops. he and Precious have a blast chasing each other. tonight he found Max's bone and claimed it for himself lol. we was laughing so hard at him trying to drag it to the other room. lol he didn't get to far.

Untitled.jpg

Sameeee

Rocky got tired of sleeping in his bed box and wants to sleep with me on the bed. he is just to small to jump up on the bed and the one time he jumped off he went nose first. and I was so scared he would hurt himself. so I made a ramp he can now get on and off the bed by himself. just took a few times showing him how to do it. and now he has no problem with it.