Me, Jenny, Bella & Zara

Dogster

Honored Member
Oh no....:( Poor Jenny. If there is any medication or treatment, I suggest you get it for her (if you can afford it) before it gets really bad. Once it gets worse, cost of treatment is WAY higher. (my friend has a dog that has arthritis, poor thing struggles to stand up).:cry:

Dogster

Honored Member
Awwww..... SOOO CUTE!!!!:love: I love how he sleeps!!!!:sleep: My dog, Shivon sleeps almost all day. She's a lab/whippet mix.:)

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
One eye is half blue and half brown on Zara. Bella is currently snoozing next to me on the couch with a toy or two on her - ill take a pic, Jenny is sitting waiting for me to throw a toy and Zara is sniffing around and anging her cone on stuff.

The vet mentioned injections. Need to ask them the name again. She wrote it down so we could reseerch it but my mums lost it. Generally Jenny is fine but when she gets home she gets all stiff in her back legs. It only happens when she runs after the ball at the park. Just generall trotting and a bit of a run is fine.

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
I find it cute when she rolls on her back with one of her front paws straight up in the air.
Bella has now woke up and wants to do some training I think lol was looking where the clicker is.

Dogster

Honored Member
Sometimes Shivon's eyelid flickers when she's sleeping. Gross, but cute I guess.... She's awake now (oh joy). Got to keep her entertained.:)

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Sometimes Shivon's eyelid flickers when she's sleeping. Gross, but cute I guess.... She's awake now (oh joy). Got to keep her entertained.:)
Oh I find it freaky when the third eyelid flickers. Bellas does that sometimes when shes asleep.

Dogster

Honored Member
Shivon loves all of her toys. No telling which one she'll sleep with tonight.:) When Shivon's eyelid flickers, she's usually "barking" in her sleep as well.

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Bella has her "bedroom toys" and her "plying toys" so she knows not to bother me to play fetch when I'm trying to snooze lol.

Dogster

Honored Member
Shivon is only allowed on the main floor of the house. Her toys are scattered all over the place!!! LOL!!!:)

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
The dogs get the run of the house. Except Zara shes not allowed in my room unsupervised as i have 2 gerbils and she jumps up at the cage and stalks it. Don't keep toys out downstairs when zara is down because the kind of toys Bella and Jenny have will be destroyed in 1 minute by Zara if given the chance she is a strog chewer rather than player with toys. Toys in my room always out tho.

Dogster

Honored Member
Shivon can't go upstairs or down to the basement because that is my cat's domain. If the baby gate is EVER left open, you can find her upstairs in 5 second flat.:)

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Bella and Jenny sleep on my bed and Zara on my mums at night. We have a baby gate on the doorway of the living room to kitchen. Although Bella has jumped right over it a time or two. Don't thonk its clicked that she can with her though as she hasn't done it since.

Dogster

Honored Member
I wish Shivon could sleep on my bed. But I can't COMPETELY ruin my cat's life. She would NEVER forgive me (not kidding). When we got Shivon, Patches wouldn't even LOOK at me fo 2 weeks. I got completely ignored.:rolleyes: