Me, Jenny, Bella & Zara

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
too funny about the paws as hands!! Buddy does that, too, but not to the extent that Jinx and Zara do, that is too cute!!!
Yep but Zara doesn't seem to get that Jenny doesn't want a paw slapping or scratching her face and eyes. She just wants to be friendly but she is stalker friendly.
I say to my mum all the time that if Zara was a human she would have been done for stalking by now lol

Dogster

Honored Member
Tigerlily, The easy button is an AMAZING tool!!!! Whenever I take it out, Shivon gets excited and starts pressing it right away!!!! It's SOOO CUTE!!!!:love:

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Tigerlily, The easy button is an AMAZING tool!!!! Whenever I take it out, Shivon gets excited and starts pressing it right away!!!! It's SOOO CUTE!!!!:love:
Yeah I don't even need to really tell her to tap it. she loves it. Plus Bella presses it to set it off rather than just touch it with her paw.

Dogster

Honored Member
Shivon was all spooked when I pressed it at first. Right now, Shivon is walking around: she just woke up from her L...O....N....G nap!!!:sleep: I had a training session with her today and two walks.

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Zara and Jenny are snoozing and Bella is asking my mum for a belly rub lol.
Did some training in the garden with Bella today. Was reasonably warm. Supposed to be getting warmer ... wheres all the snow this winter

Dogster

Honored Member
AWESOME!!!! They run fast!!!!:LOL: I LOVE how when Bella brings the ball to you, she lies down in front of you!!!:love:I also love how Jenny does this stalking position (puts her head...down...) before you throw the ball!!! TOO CUTE!!!!:love::LOL:

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Yep but Jennys getting old shes 11 now so I try to give her a break between long throws. She has more stamina than the other 2 even with arthritis lol.
If you notice Jenny like the chase not the bringing back so Bella has to do it. lol

Dogster

Honored Member
Yeah, I noticed. It's tooo funny how Jenny's using Bella!!!!:ROFLMAO: Shivon's even worse. :rolleyes: At the dog park, Shivon just chases the dogs chasing the ball. She doesn't bother bringing the ball back or even paying any interest in it.:rolleyes:

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
That's like what Zara does, she has no interest in the ball either lol all though a time or two if the others lost sight of it once thrown she has gone and stood next to it as if to say here it is lol