Free Service: Your dog in your signature.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Jean Cote, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CollieMan Experienced Member

I can tell you that he won't be able to do anything with .swf as that's a Flash file.

2. alix New Member

No, of course I would not ask that from Jean, just that I work with Flash myself, and was wondering if instead of a .jpeg I can upload a flash?
  3. CollieMan Experienced Member

No, it will need to be JPG, PNG, or GIF.
  4. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi dat123,

Here is what I created ... I hope you like it. :dogsmile:

The code is: (Remove the extra space before & after IMG)

[ IMG][/IMG ]

Here is another variation of the image, since I think you want the DAT in order.

The code is: (Remove the extra space before & after IMG)

[ IMG][/IMG ]
  5. luna may New Member

Yup, he's just glowing with glee... :D
  6. Jean Cote Administrator

Okay I really wasn't satisfied with the one I made for Szecsuani so here is my last attempt.

Code: (Remove extra space before/after IMG)

[ IMG][/IMG ]
  7. szecsuani Experienced Member

Thanks very much Jean! I like all of them!
    Now I will only have to choose one... :doglaugh:

I chose the last one, becouse it was the best, but could you change the pink color to orange or blue?
    But only if it's not a big problem!

Thank you very much again! :)
  8. Jean Cote Administrator

How about this:

[ IMG][/IMG ]
  9. szecsuani Experienced Member

Jean, you're my hero! :)
    Thank you very much!:)
  10. Jean Cote Administrator

Woops I forgot to change the border LOL. Okay I fixed it, you don't have to do anything I just changed the image. You might have to hit the reload button to see the differance. :)
  11. Jean Cote Administrator

Today is the last day I am offering this service, so for those of you who want their signature designed, you have to let me know today. :dogsmile:
  12. dat123 Experienced Member

Great work. I love both of them.
    I'll choose the 2nd one, it just looks right, and as you said....goes in order DAT.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.
  13. Jean Cote Administrator

No Problemo !
  14. dat123 Experienced Member

Hi Jean
    Love the new signature pic
    Question : How do I get it centered, like your is ?
    Is that a bit of html code ? I can't see anything in the 'edit siignature' page, that will allow me to do it.
  15. Jean Cote Administrator

When editing your signature, highlight the [ IMG]image_url.jpg[/IMG ] tag and then click on the Align Center button. It looks like === and it's two buttons right of the U (underline) button.

Or you can enter [ CENTER] and [/CENTER ] before and after your IMG tags.
  16. morgancherilyn Well-Known Member

Jean, pretty please may I have one too?
    Not sure how to insert an image in here...was lucky to figure out how to post one in profile. I follow directions well though!
  17. Jean Cote Administrator

Code: [ IMG][/IMG ]

*** Remove the extra space before and after [ IMG] [IMG ] and paste the code into your signature.

This is what I came up with as of right now... I'm sure I will think of something better as it sits in my subconscious but let me know if you like any of the above. :D
  18. morgancherilyn Well-Known Member

Thank you thank you thank you! You are the best! I love them! I missed the posting that yesterday was the last day you were taking requests until I saw your reply...sorry bout that.
    And still you did it for me rock!
  19. Jean Cote Administrator

You are a new member so it is understandable. :dogsmile: I wasn't sure if you wanted Coco or Coconut, so let me know if you want any of them changed.

By the way .. thanks so much for the donation! :) I appreciate it!
  20. morgancherilyn Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, I love it!!!! Isn't it pretty! You are most welcome, I've had tons of fun already. I'm learning, Coconut is thrilled with new things to learn. Now I'll have a constant supply of homework for the two of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.