Free Service: Your dog in your signature.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Jean Cote, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi there!

As you probably already know, there is a size restriction on the image you can place in your signature. The maximum size allowed is 460 x 60 px. This was set in place to keep the forum clean and enjoyable for everybody!

But most of you do not have photo editing software, so I am offering my services to edit your pictures so that you can post them in your signature.

Here is an example of what I will turn your pictures into:

Let me know if you'd like me to do it for your dogs.

2. Jean Cote Administrator

... Or if anybody has another template idea I'd love to see it. :)
  3. hockey390 New Member

ooooh, great! Can you do this for me?? I will either post a picture on here or send you one, your pick! =)
  4. Jean Cote Administrator

Sure no problem.. You can post the picture you want in here and I will do it. :dogsmile:
  5. Jean Cote Administrator

OK I went a little different, if you want me to do it like I mentioned in the first post then I will. But here is what I came up with:

The link you can use for your image is:

Or you can use this one:

The link you can use for your image is:

6. hockey390 New Member

Awesome! Thanks a bunch Jean!!
    Now I have to decide between the two?!:dogwacko::msniwonder:
  7. hockey390 New Member

how does it look? =)
  8. luna may New Member

Nice Scoobydoo by the way ;)
  9. CollieMan Experienced Member

Isn't that Scrappy-Doo? For us Scooby-Doo enthusiasts, these finer points are important. :)

All together now: "And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!" :)
  10. chevycgc Well-Known Member

Jean did my kids for me! He did a great job huh?
  11. Jean Cote Administrator

Yes it is! Hehehehe, it's the greatest avatar in the world! :doglaugh:
  12. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi luna_may,

Here is what I came up with using your dog's image, if you prefer the original way as shown in the first post just let me know and I will do it!

The link for this image:

13. Jean Cote Administrator

Looks great! But you should try to get a picture of your dog smiling or with her mouth open. People associate that with a dog being happy! :D
  14. luna may New Member

Scrapy-Doo? Never heard of that... Still, he's cute! *Remembers for future reference* :doghappy:

Yup Chevy, they look awsome!
    Not like mine though... ;)

JEAN YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!! It's just perfect!!!!!!!!!! Yoohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Happyhappyhappy* :D
  15. luna may New Member

*Very proud* xD
  16. Jean Cote Administrator

Thanks! You can put it in your signature by using the [ IMG ] quotes, :)
  17. luna may New Member

I tried about 583 times already, and it says I don't have any spare space :dogsad:
  18. Jean Cote Administrator

LOL. It's probably because you have too much text in your signature. Try removing a line or two and inserting this code: (without the space before/after IMG)

[ IMG][/IMG ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.