Fourth Of July Fun!!! Lets Dye Our Dogs Red, White, And Blue!!!

Dogster

Honored Member
Definitely, we stop at Pawtentials place!! of course!! We should get a whole bus, or something, like a tour bus, you know...

The DTA tourbus, on mission to save some DTA members who need veggie rehab:LOL:
or something....and along the way, we can fill the whole bus up with cute dogs from the dog pounds we pass by.:LOL:

......knowing dogsters and dogcrazy, the whole bus would be full of every whippet or border collie looking for a home!!:ROFLMAO:..........and southernGirl would try to get that Sunshine dog, or stuff that horse she always wanted in the bus, too...

and on final lap of trip, we'd have Dilly's famous celebrity goats on the top of the bus..

and then we could post videos of Dice and all the other non-veggie members all eating veggies...

Then the tourbus should fly to England, to pick up all our DTA friends there.;) Then a DTA conference meeting!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

And yes, there would be a lot of dogs on that bus!!!:ROFLMAO:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
did your dog try to lick it off?
did he get any skin itching or anything?

if your dog got WET, did the dye bleed all off onto your rug or anything like that?

and last question, did your dog get hyperactive from the koolaid the way kids are supposed to?
:ROFLMAO: j/k!!!!!!!

southerngirl

Honored Member
Okay so I'm bringing this thread back sense in two days it is 4 of July. I'm going to try again to color Missy Red and blue(she already has white on her), but this time my store has red and blue. Wish tigerlily was here, man did we have fun with this thread.:ROFLMAO: