Fourth Of July Fun!!! Lets Dye Our Dogs Red, White, And Blue!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dice Smith, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Keeper Active Member

Oh good lord, I'm such a noob. i didn't realize there was another page so I replied to an old post. Sorry. :)
    Dice Smith likes this.

2. southerngirl Honored Member

It's fine this thread is still active replying to any of the posts is fine:D.
    Dice Smith likes this.
  3. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Ha ha :ROFLMAO: I'm twenty and I still think of myself as a kid lol :LOL: And I probably act more like a kid than some people who are younger than me!!! I take that as a compliment Tigerlily. :) I will always be young at heart. (y)
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  4. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Yep! Just corn. :LOL:
    Dogster likes this.
  5. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Hee hee hee :giggle: It's sooo true!!! :LOL:
    Dogster likes this.
  6. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Dyed Kodi's legs today. The red turned out more pink and the blue looks more green.O_o And he wasn't too happy about the whole process either lol :LOL: All he wanted to do was go swimming but I told him he couldn't because then he'd wash it all off. :p I got some really cute pics tho!!! I'll post them Friday ( I can't post pics at home. Sloooow dial up :eek: They usually won't go through. :( ) Hope everyone and their dogs are having a safe, fun fourth!!!:D
    Dogster likes this.
  7. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

In fact, today my brother and sister and I had a water gun fight in the pool:p I'm suuuper mature for my age lol!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::p
    Dogster likes this.
  8. southerngirl Honored Member

I think these days people try to grow up to fast I'm about to be 18 and I still goof off water fun fights, ballon, fights, ding, dong ditch(love this) I even play manhunt. A lot of kids at my school think their to good to play games like that:rolleyes:. My 20 year old brother plays with us.
    I didn't get to color Missy:( But I'm still going to try to this weekend.
    Dice Smith and tigerlily46514 like this.
  9. dogcrazy Experienced Member

I still cant believe you guys don't eat beets, chives, onions, celery, tomato's, eggplant, beans, cucumbers. :)
  10. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Yuck!!! :p Especially onions. They taste like :poop: lol :LOL: I do eat butternut squash though. (at least, I think that's what it's called. idk, its the orange one lol). :D
    dogcrazy and Dogster like this.
  11. Dogster Honored Member

Tigerlily, Dogcrazy and I should come over and talk some sense into you kids!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    tigerlily46514 and dogcrazy like this.
  12. dogcrazy Experienced Member

13. southerngirl Honored Member

14. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

//"Tigerlily, Dogcrazy and I should come over and talk some sense into you kids!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:"//

I'll drive! rofl!!:ROFLMAO: I am packing up some healthy fresh veggies right now!! and bringing trash bags to throw out all the junk food i bet i will find!:LOL:

Since we can't all get there to help you kids learn how to feed yourselves properly,
    DO TAKE A NUTRITION COURSE!! Next elective class you get to pick, take one course or class on nutrition....well, some of you kids here sound like you could use more than JUST one class on nutrition,:ROFLMAO:
    but,
    just like we try to feed our dogs the right things,
    you should feed yourself the right things, too!;)
    Dogster, southerngirl and dogcrazy like this.
  15. southerngirl Honored Member

:ROFLMAO:
    I hope you'll drive tigerlily I'd be a bit worried if Dogster or Dogcrazy were driving, they're a bit young to.:cautious:
    I promise you will not find a lot of junk food in my house. My mom is very picky about what we eat. Only junk food in my house right now is a bag of choclet chip cookies:love: and a small container of icecream.
    BUT, when I move out in about 1year or 2 you may want to come raid my house for junk food, though I'm sure my mom and big sister will do that.:D I'll probaly get slaped in the back of the head to if I have a bunch of junk food.:cautious:
    Dogster and dogcrazy like this.
  16. dogcrazy Experienced Member

:ROFLMAO: It wouldn't be a good idea if me or Dogster would drive.
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  17. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

:ROFLMAO: so true, we probably wouldn't get very far at all if one of you two were driving.......dawg, one time one of my kids was about your age, and she thought it'd be fun to steal my car and take all her friends for a ride in mom's new car while mom is not home....
    she got all the way........
    to the lampost at the end of the driveway...:rolleyes:

mmmHmm. It was her birthday that week, and i told her, "Well, gee, i really wanted to buy you some new clothes for your birthday, but, guess your gift will have to be a new fender, instead.":LOL:
    Dogster, southerngirl and dogcrazy like this.
  18. Dogster Honored Member

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't worry, I won't be driving anytime soon.:ROFLMAO:

On the way there, we can stop by Lisa's/Pawtential's place!!! LOL, I really want to go there:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  19. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Definitely, we stop at Pawtentials place!! of course!! We should get a whole bus, or something, like a tour bus, you know...

The DTA tourbus, on mission to save some DTA members who need veggie rehab:LOL:
    or something....and along the way, we can fill the whole bus up with cute dogs from the dog pounds we pass by.:LOL:

......knowing dogsters and dogcrazy, the whole bus would be full of every whippet or border collie looking for a home!!:ROFLMAO:..........and southernGirl would try to get that Sunshine dog, or stuff that horse she always wanted in the bus, too...

and on final lap of trip, we'd have Dilly's famous celebrity goats on the top of the bus..

and then we could post videos of Dice and all the other non-veggie members all eating veggies...
    dogcrazy and Dogster like this.
  20. southerngirl Honored Member

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Oh gosh I'm laughing so hard I'crying:cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Too funny. I love your idea Tigerlily. Everyone pack your things ROAD TRIP (don't forget your dogs)
    dogcrazy, tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.