Fourth Of July Fun!!! Lets Dye Our Dogs Red, White, And Blue!!!

Dice Smith

lol, i am chuckling at you kids trying to eat vegetables!! :ROFLMAO: GOOD ON YOU, KEEP IT UP !!

//" Corn is the only vegetable the I like too."//

maybe you mean

//" Corn is the only vegetable the I like SO FAR..."//

but, so long as ppl are eating chips, ice cream, candy, cookies, cakes, donuts, sugary cereals, and sodas and stuff----------> it's harder to train one's tastebuds to prefer veggies....imo.
//" teenagers have dogs teenagers and young adults.:D "//

btw, anyone under 21, maybe even 25 or 30, is a "kid" to ME btw, rofl!
but, all the "kids" here on DTA are super talented, and i'd be STOKED if my dog could get a lesson from any of them! DTA is just so chockful of wall-to-wall talented "kids"!!;) zero slam intended, it is a mom/ gramma thing. (I have no actual grandkids but i could have by now.)
Ha ha :ROFLMAO: I'm twenty and I still think of myself as a kid lol :LOL: And I probably act more like a kid than some people who are younger than me!!! I take that as a compliment Tigerlily. :) I will always be young at heart. (y)

Dice Smith

Me and my friends use kool-aid in our hair to color it. The color won't drip if it gets wet by rain. Also I wipe Missy off before she comes in if it's raining(other words my mom would kill me). My mom told me I was mean cause I would make Missy look ridiculous:rolleyes:. I really hope that my publix will have blue koolaid cause I don't know if my mom will buy food coloring just so I can color Miss.

LOL what happens when teenagers have dogs? They get koolaid and dye them pretty colors:giggle:
Hee hee hee :giggle: It's sooo true!!! :LOL:

Dice Smith

Dyed Kodi's legs today. The red turned out more pink and the blue looks more green.O_o And he wasn't too happy about the whole process either lol :LOL: All he wanted to do was go swimming but I told him he couldn't because then he'd wash it all off. :p I got some really cute pics tho!!! I'll post them Friday ( I can't post pics at home. Sloooow dial up :eek: They usually won't go through. :( ) Hope everyone and their dogs are having a safe, fun fourth!!!:D

Dice Smith

Ha ha :ROFLMAO: I'm twenty and I still think of myself as a kid lol :LOL: And I probably act more like a kid than some people who are younger than me!!! I take that as a compliment Tigerlily. :) I will always be young at heart. (y)
In fact, today my brother and sister and I had a water gun fight in the pool:p I'm suuuper mature for my age lol!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::p

southerngirl

Honored Member
In fact, today my brother and sister and I had a water gun fight in the pool:p I'm suuuper mature for my age lol!!!
I think these days people try to grow up to fast I'm about to be 18 and I still goof off water fun fights, ballon, fights, ding, dong ditch(love this) I even play manhunt. A lot of kids at my school think their to good to play games like that:rolleyes:. My 20 year old brother plays with us.
I didn't get to color Missy:( But I'm still going to try to this weekend.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
//"Tigerlily, Dogcrazy and I should come over and talk some sense into you kids!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:"//

I'll drive! rofl!!:ROFLMAO: I am packing up some healthy fresh veggies right now!! and bringing trash bags to throw out all the junk food i bet i will find!:LOL:

Since we can't all get there to help you kids learn how to feed yourselves properly,
DO TAKE A NUTRITION COURSE!! Next elective class you get to pick, take one course or class on nutrition....well, some of you kids here sound like you could use more than JUST one class on nutrition,:ROFLMAO:
but,
just like we try to feed our dogs the right things,
you should feed yourself the right things, too!;)

southerngirl

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO:
I'll drive! rofl!!
I hope you'll drive tigerlily I'd be a bit worried if Dogster or Dogcrazy were driving, they're a bit young to.:cautious:
and bringing trash bags to throw out all the junk food i bet i will find!
I promise you will not find a lot of junk food in my house. My mom is very picky about what we eat. Only junk food in my house right now is a bag of choclet chip cookies:love: and a small container of icecream.
BUT, when I move out in about 1year or 2 you may want to come raid my house for junk food, though I'm sure my mom and big sister will do that.:D I'll probaly get slaped in the back of the head to if I have a bunch of junk food.:cautious:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO: so true, we probably wouldn't get very far at all if one of you two were driving.......dawg, one time one of my kids was about your age, and she thought it'd be fun to steal my car and take all her friends for a ride in mom's new car while mom is not home....
she got all the way........
to the lampost at the end of the driveway...:rolleyes:

mmmHmm. It was her birthday that week, and i told her, "Well, gee, i really wanted to buy you some new clothes for your birthday, but, guess your gift will have to be a new fender, instead.":LOL:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Definitely, we stop at Pawtentials place!! of course!! We should get a whole bus, or something, like a tour bus, you know...

The DTA tourbus, on mission to save some DTA members who need veggie rehab:LOL:
or something....and along the way, we can fill the whole bus up with cute dogs from the dog pounds we pass by.:LOL:

......knowing dogsters and dogcrazy, the whole bus would be full of every whippet or border collie looking for a home!!:ROFLMAO:..........and southernGirl would try to get that Sunshine dog, or stuff that horse she always wanted in the bus, too...

and on final lap of trip, we'd have Dilly's famous celebrity goats on the top of the bus..

and then we could post videos of Dice and all the other non-veggie members all eating veggies...