Fourth Of July Fun!!! Lets Dye Our Dogs Red, White, And Blue!!!

Honored Member
No 4th of July celebration for me, it's just another day in NZ

I've only had Koolaid once.
But you can't buy it in NZ so there isn't a choice to have it. I've only had Koolaid because I went on a family holiday to the USA and tried some :)

Holly thinks stealing a dropped raw brussel sprout is a treat (she ate that thing so fast, she thought someone might take it off her :ROFLMAO:) , and stealing cabbage from the chickens and she's stolen a raw potatoe and had a good chew on it before :rolleyes: she's a funny little dog.

Dice Smith

Tigerlily you will be so proud of me! I looove to eat corn (the only vegetable I like :ROFLMAO:). Tonight my parnets grilled it and some chicken and my mom had me try it with some fresh limes squeezed on top. It was so heavenly! :love: And she was so proud of me for eating my veggies. :D

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
lol, i am chuckling at you kids trying to eat vegetables!! :ROFLMAO: GOOD ON YOU, KEEP IT UP !!

//" Corn is the only vegetable the I like too."//

maybe you mean

//" Corn is the only vegetable the I like SO FAR..."//

but, so long as ppl are eating chips, ice cream, candy, cookies, cakes, donuts, sugary cereals, and sodas and stuff----------> it's harder to train one's tastebuds to prefer veggies....imo.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
btw, i kinda hate to encourage it,:rolleyes:
and i am not sure if it helps,
but Jello mix (powder in box) comes in blue. I know, cuz i often make Jello-shots for the lake. It's the one time i do use terrible food color junk-items.:ROFLMAO:

The blue jello is called "Berry Blue" flavor.

and there is blue food color, too, which one could mix with water
or veggie oil,
or whatever it is that ppl use to dye dogs...:rolleyes:;)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
ONE MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER
what the dog will be like wet.........if a red and blue dog has to go pee outside in the rain,
and then comes in and lies down on your carpet or sofa.... what that might look like.

food color and kool-aid are notoriously hard stains to remove....i'm just sayin..

southerngirl

Honored Member
food color and kool-aid are notoriously hard stains to remove....i'm just sayin..
Me and my friends use kool-aid in our hair to color it. The color won't drip if it gets wet by rain. Also I wipe Missy off before she comes in if it's raining(other words my mom would kill me). My mom told me I was mean cause I would make Missy look ridiculous:rolleyes:. I really hope that my publix will have blue koolaid cause I don't know if my mom will buy food coloring just so I can color Miss.
btw, i kinda hate to encourage it,:rolleyes:
LOL what happens when teenagers have dogs? They get koolaid and dye them pretty colors:giggle:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
//" teenagers have dogs teenagers and young adults.:D "//

btw, anyone under 21, maybe even 25 or 30, is a "kid" to ME btw, rofl!
but, all the "kids" here on DTA are super talented, and i'd be STOKED if my dog could get a lesson from any of them! DTA is just so chockful of wall-to-wall talented "kids"!!;) zero slam intended, it is a mom/ gramma thing. (I have no actual grandkids but i could have by now.)

Dogster

Honored Member
Tigerlily you will be so proud of me! I looove to eat corn (the only vegetable I like :ROFLMAO:). Tonight my parnets grilled it and some chicken and my mom had me try it with some fresh limes squeezed on top. It was so heavenly! :love: And she was so proud of me for eating my veggies. :D
Corn is the only vegetable the I like too.
Seriously?????:eek: Corn is the ONLY vegetable you like???? How about broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, beets, peas????? Wow....

southerngirl

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No, I don't like any other vegetables well I like beans a lot not greenbeans(Yuck) I eat them though just don't like them. I also despise all fruits and don't eat them.:whistle:

Keeper

Moms gotta love em:love::rolleyes::giggle:
Now back to fourth of July. Anyone have any ideas to which would come out of the dogs fur easier(food coloring or koolaid)? Also which is cheaper I'm thinking the koolaid would be. I'm going to walk Missy to get it to dry cause other words she would like it off.
Here are some Red white and blue dogs.
OH MY GOD ADORABBLLLEEEEEEE. <3