Dog Yoga

MaryK

Honored Member
MaryK, I just put my camera on a chair, or in this case on a treelog. I make the dog sit stay and then see if I have the right camera angle. Then start filming. Later I edit out the parts I don't need using windows movie maker. ;)
Thank you Anneke, will do that, I don't like having to rely on someone who's not overly keen on helping out. I normally do his tricks outside, so will find somewhere suitable I'm sure.

MaryK

Honored Member
Great Tamara!(y) Laika obviously loves that trick! LOL I think the only way I could get Ra Kismet's head down that far is to put the treat bag on the ground or something:rolleyes:

His vid will be up shortly!

sara

Staff member
Ollie does this trick. He's very good at it :) Funny thing is, I never even used a clicker or treats to teach it. It was taught using hugs and kisses as a reward, and just slowly over time, maybe we would try one or 2 reps each time we tried it. Oliver LOVES it LOL. (He's such a sucky, cuddly, smoochie boy, that that was a good reward for a simple trick :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Oh Sara that's wonderful:)(y) Amazing what hugs and kisses can do. Oliver is such a sweeties:love: Are we going to see his vid?

Partner has promised to vid tomorrow (Thursday) it's been pouring with rain today, so wouldn't have had good lightening inside and outside, well Ra Kismet doesn't mind being wet, neither do I but LOL partner is one with Zeus - hates getting wet!

MaryK

Honored Member
It's because we're in Australia.... I can't get it to play either.... and I can't even get it to play on Facebook :( Not happy...
Oh dear, that's rather silly not happy either . Do you know why? Is the the ISP? Global settings? I can get it to play on Ra Kismet's FaceBook page. though I had to put a link through from YouTube as the vid was too heavy for FaceBook.

Puppylove

Oh dear, that's rather silly not happy either . Do you know why? Is the the ISP? Global settings? I can get it to play on Ra Kismet's FaceBook page. though I had to put a link through from YouTube as the vid was too heavy for FaceBook.

I couldn't get it to play on Ra Kismet's FaceBook Page at all...will have to try YouTube

MaryK

Honored Member
Oh dear, I'm getting the message it has been blocked by my country on emi copyright grounds. Bummer and I did give credit to Enigma in the credits. Will have to re-do sans the music! It'll have to be tomorrow now though. What a shame, I didn't think they'd get upset as I put in the credits that the music was Enigma and the name of the song.

Seems right across the board, just checked YouTube and FaceBook. Weird though because other vids I've seen have songs on which would also be copyrighted but have given credit to the artists.
Sorry everyone, will remove the sound track. :cry: It went so well with the trick too!

I'm going mad just went over to YouTube again to delete and it's now playing!

Mutt

Experienced Member
It depends on the song/artists. I have videos with popular songs in them and I only go a note that an advertisement will appear next to my video and that the song mentiond in the description by youtube self. One vid of mine is only blocked for germany (no idea why only that country).

My video will up friday hopefully!

MaryK

Honored Member
It depends on the song/artists. I have videos with popular songs in them and I only go a note that an advertisement will appear next to my video and that the song mentiond in the description by youtube self. One vid of mine is only blocked for germany (no idea why only that country).

My video will up friday hopefully!
Thank you. I'm changing the music to one which is apparently approved, no copyright. It's still 'editing'. That should keep them happy!