Dog Yoga

Discussion in 'Training Challenges' started by Jean Cote, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Jean Cote Administrator

Great job Tamara! What great enthusiasm. :)
    Tâmara Vaz, MaryK and Dogster like this.

2. bekah1001 Honored Member

great videos everyone!!!!
    Tâmara Vaz and MaryK like this.
  3. MaryK Honored Member

Thank you Anneke, will do that, I don't like having to rely on someone who's not overly keen on helping out. I normally do his tricks outside, so will find somewhere suitable I'm sure.
    Anneke and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Great Tamara!(y) Laika obviously loves that trick! LOL I think the only way I could get Ra Kismet's head down that far is to put the treat bag on the ground or something:rolleyes:

His vid will be up shortly!
    bekah1001 and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  5. sara Moderator

Ollie does this trick. He's very good at it :) Funny thing is, I never even used a clicker or treats to teach it. It was taught using hugs and kisses as a reward, and just slowly over time, maybe we would try one or 2 reps each time we tried it. Oliver LOVES it LOL. (He's such a sucky, cuddly, smoochie boy, that that was a good reward for a simple trick :)
    Dlilly, Dogster, bekah1001 and 2 others like this.
  6. MaryK Honored Member

Oh Sara that's wonderful:)(y) Amazing what hugs and kisses can do. Oliver is such a sweeties:love: Are we going to see his vid?

Partner has promised to vid tomorrow (Thursday) it's been pouring with rain today, so wouldn't have had good lightening inside and outside, well Ra Kismet doesn't mind being wet, neither do I but LOL partner is one with Zeus - hates getting wet!
    Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  7. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

Yes, they're paintings I did!!! Thank you!!(y)
    ---;) The ones on the right wall aren't paintings, are big puzzles.
    bekah1001, Dogster and Anneke like this.
  8. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

Yeah!:ROFLMAO: Laika loves do tricks, she does them with a big smile!!
    Thank you all for the compliments!!!:ROFLMAO:
    Dogster likes this.
  9. bekah1001 Honored Member

Are we going to start a another training challenge every week/month? Unless we already do that, and Im missing out :ROFLMAO:
    Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  10. Jean Cote Administrator

Yes. I will try every week and will wait longer for more complicated/intricate tricks before creating another. One more coming this weekend. I'm starting things slow so we master the basics first. :D
  11. sara Moderator

ya ok, here's Oliver's... but remember, he already knew this one, I did not have to train him :)

Anneke, Dogster, Mr-Remington and 4 others like this.
  12. MaryK Honored Member

Ra Kismet's vid. First time ever editing a vid. Thanks to my partner for help with editing and Dogster for the fabulous font.
    Ra Kismet still needs 'help" with treats on this trick:):rolleyes:

13. MaryK Honored Member

I cannot get the vid to play :eek: - hope it's o.k. if not PLEASE let me know!Cannot get any vids to play, must be my end I hope:mad::rolleyes::eek:
    Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  14. Puppylove Well-Known Member

It's because we're in Australia.... I can't get it to play either.... and I can't even get it to play on Facebook :( Not happy...
  15. MaryK Honored Member

Oh dear, that's rather silly not happy either . Do you know why? Is the the ISP? Global settings? I can get it to play on Ra Kismet's FaceBook page. though I had to put a link through from YouTube as the vid was too heavy for FaceBook.
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  16. Puppylove Well-Known Member

I couldn't get it to play on Ra Kismet's FaceBook Page at all...will have to try YouTube
  17. sara Moderator

I cant get it to play either... :(
    MaryK likes this.
  18. MaryK Honored Member

Oh dear, I'm getting the message it has been blocked by my country on emi copyright grounds. Bummer and I did give credit to Enigma in the credits. Will have to re-do sans the music! It'll have to be tomorrow now though. What a shame, I didn't think they'd get upset as I put in the credits that the music was Enigma and the name of the song.

Seems right across the board, just checked YouTube and FaceBook. Weird though because other vids I've seen have songs on which would also be copyrighted but have given credit to the artists.
    Sorry everyone, will remove the sound track. :cry: It went so well with the trick too!

I'm going mad just went over to YouTube again to delete and it's now playing!
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  19. Mutt Experienced Member

It depends on the song/artists. I have videos with popular songs in them and I only go a note that an advertisement will appear next to my video and that the song mentiond in the description by youtube self. One vid of mine is only blocked for germany (no idea why only that country).

My video will up friday hopefully!
  20. MaryK Honored Member

Thank you. I'm changing the music to one which is apparently approved, no copyright. It's still 'editing'. That should keep them happy!
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.