Dog Halloween Contest

MaryK

Honored Member
LOVE the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love: Fabulous work and they both looked so cute!:love::D Great job on the training side, must have taken you forever, but hey, you've great dogs to work with:LOL:(y):love:

Dogster

Honored Member
Thank you!!!!:D Surprisingly, both of them did really well, we only needed a couple of takes for each scene.:) And Shivon was OFF LEASH!!!!!!!!!!:D:D (which surprised me the most, I was sure that at least one scene was going to be a complete faliure.:oops:) She didn't run away, not even once!!!! (For some of you who don't know, Shivon has a history of running away at Dogcrazy's house:rolleyes::cautious:) She was an absolute ANGEL off leash, I think it was the costume!!!:p

MaryK

Honored Member
:LOL: Yes must have been the cute costume, Shivon really did well not to run off when working off the leash!!!!!!!!!(y):D

Isn't that always the way, dogs do surprise us, I think they know when it's time to 'step up' and play their roles:D

Dogster

Honored Member
Sooo CUTE!!!!!:love::love: I loved it!!!! I like how the captions add some comedy to it.:D LOL@ the part when Ra Kismet jumped on you.:ROFLMAO: I NEED MORE TREATS FOR THAT!!!!!:D

MaryK

Honored Member
Sooo CUTE!!!!!:love::love: I loved it!!!! I like how the captions add some comedy to it.:D LOL@ the part when Ra Kismet jumped on you.:ROFLMAO: I NEED MORE TREATS FOR THAT!!!!!:D
Thank you Dogster:D LOL he's a little tinker at nose diving the treat bag:LOL::rolleyes: And of course, he HAD to choose in the middle of a video:rolleyes:. They both got some High Value treats after, lovely smelly, strong cheese, which they both adore but I don't like having in the bait bag, not in this heat PHEW!

MaryK

Honored Member
Very very cute!! And oh, if that fairy hadn't given out that soccer ball, well, I don't even want to think..... :eek::LOL::ROFLMAO: Adorable!!!! :love:
Thank you Jackie:D LOL she wouldn't be sitting here typing had she not produced that soccer ball:LOL: That was my main concern, that Rakins would realize his beloved soccer ball had been hidden BEFORE his cue came:rolleyes:

Linda A

Experienced Member
I know my comments on a lot of the posts are very late but I am new here and trying to get caught up and get to know you all. Lovely videos!! I hope to be able to make little mini movies one day. Just have to find some video editing software. Any suggestions?

Dogster

Honored Member
For the Christmas video, I got a new video editor- avs video editor. http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor.aspx I would recommend it. I bought a subcription, since it was on sale and since I make a lot of YouTube videos. It's pretty easy to use, and it has a lot more options that windows movie maker (more transitions, more effects...etc.) I found that movie maker changes the color of videos, that's why I switched. :)

Linda A

Experienced Member
For the Christmas video, I got a new video editor- avs video editor. http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor.aspx I would recommend it. I bought a subcription, since it was on sale and since I make a lot of YouTube videos. It's pretty easy to use, and it has a lot more options that windows movie maker (more transitions, more effects...etc.) I found that movie maker changes the color of videos, that's why I switched. :)
Thanks for the information and the link. I will check it out!

Linda A

Experienced Member
Just wanted to let you know I got the program you suggested. Now I just have to take the time to learn how to use it. LOL! Thanks again!!

Dogster

Honored Member
Just wanted to let you know I got the program you suggested. Now I just have to take the time to learn how to use it. LOL! Thanks again!!
If you didn't buy it, just a warning, the videos uploaded using the free trial have a watermark on them for the first minute of the video.