Dog Halloween Contest

Discussion in 'Training Challenges' started by Jean Cote, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Dogster Honored Member

Here's mine and Dogcrazy's entry!!!!:D Carmel and Shivon's Halloween video!!!!!:) (Please watch in HD)
    dogcrazy, Anneke, fly30 and 3 others like this.

2. jackienmutts Honored Member

I LOVE Shivon and Carmel's video!! They are adorable and did a fabulous job!!! :love: (and you guys did a fabulous job training, too!! :cool:) That was sooo cute, just loved loved loved it!!! (y):D
    MaryK, Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  3. MaryK Honored Member

LOVE the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love: Fabulous work and they both looked so cute!:love::D Great job on the training side, must have taken you forever, but hey, you've great dogs to work with:LOL:(y):love:
    Dogster likes this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

Thank you!!!!:D Surprisingly, both of them did really well, we only needed a couple of takes for each scene.:) And Shivon was OFF LEASH!!!!!!!!!!:D:D (which surprised me the most, I was sure that at least one scene was going to be a complete faliure.:oops:) She didn't run away, not even once!!!! (For some of you who don't know, Shivon has a history of running away at Dogcrazy's house:rolleyes::cautious:) She was an absolute ANGEL off leash, I think it was the costume!!!:p
  5. MaryK Honored Member

:LOL: Yes must have been the cute costume, Shivon really did well not to run off when working off the leash!!!!!!!!!(y):D

Isn't that always the way, dogs do surprise us, I think they know when it's time to 'step up' and play their roles:D
    Dogster likes this.
  6. fly30 Experienced Member

Dogster I love this video !!! What a great job ! I laught out loud, not only it's technically perfect but it's funny. Thanks for sharing :)
    dogcrazy, southerngirl and Dogster like this.
  7. Anneke Honored Member

I love the vid!! Good job you guys!!
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

Ra Kismet joined forces with his Big Bro Zeus for a Halloween Special.
    dogcrazy and Dogster like this.
  9. Dogster Honored Member

Sooo CUTE!!!!!:love::love: I loved it!!!! I like how the captions add some comedy to it.:D LOL@ the part when Ra Kismet jumped on you.:ROFLMAO: I NEED MORE TREATS FOR THAT!!!!!:D
    MaryK likes this.
  10. jackienmutts Honored Member

Very very cute!! And oh, if that fairy hadn't given out that soccer ball, well, I don't even want to think..... :eek::LOL::ROFLMAO: Adorable!!!! :love:
  11. MaryK Honored Member

Thank you Dogster:D LOL he's a little tinker at nose diving the treat bag:LOL::rolleyes: And of course, he HAD to choose in the middle of a video:rolleyes:. They both got some High Value treats after, lovely smelly, strong cheese, which they both adore but I don't like having in the bait bag, not in this heat PHEW!
    Dogster likes this.
  12. MaryK Honored Member

Thank you Jackie:D LOL she wouldn't be sitting here typing had she not produced that soccer ball:LOL: That was my main concern, that Rakins would realize his beloved soccer ball had been hidden BEFORE his cue came:rolleyes:
    Dogster likes this.
  13. Linda A Experienced Member

I know my comments on a lot of the posts are very late but I am new here and trying to get caught up and get to know you all. Lovely videos!! I hope to be able to make little mini movies one day. Just have to find some video editing software. Any suggestions?
    southerngirl, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  14. Dogster Honored Member

For the Christmas video, I got a new video editor- avs video editor. I would recommend it. I bought a subcription, since it was on sale and since I make a lot of YouTube videos. It's pretty easy to use, and it has a lot more options that windows movie maker (more transitions, more effects...etc.) I found that movie maker changes the color of videos, that's why I switched. :)
    southerngirl, MaryK and Linda A like this.
  15. Linda A Experienced Member

Thanks for the information and the link. I will check it out!
    southerngirl, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  16. Linda A Experienced Member

Just wanted to let you know I got the program you suggested. Now I just have to take the time to learn how to use it. LOL! Thanks again!!
  17. Dogster Honored Member

If you didn't buy it, just a warning, the videos uploaded using the free trial have a watermark on them for the first minute of the video.
    MaryK likes this.
  18. Linda A Experienced Member

I paid for an unlimited subscription. Considering the sale price I couldn't resist!
    Dogster and MaryK like this.