Dog Chair

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Am so far behind in threads, so just watched everyone's videos and got all caught up - all I needed was popcorn! :LOL:

Rory - very cute, he is intense, and LOVES his ball reward, huh? (y)
Laika - fabulous!! Great job!! :cool:
Evie - loved the pics, esp the one with 'the wave'! :D
Shivon - loved her, her 'shy' and pray were too cute! And those glasses ..... adorable!! :cool:
Kodi - great job!!! (y)
Missy - very cute, cheater or not!! :ROFLMAO:
Boef - very cute, loved her chin on the chair :D
Mazzel - great job, great balancing and hind-end awareness!! :cool:

Sheesh, I hope I didn't forget anyone!! You guys have all done a fabulous job!!! (y):D:cool:

MaryK

Honored Member
Am so far behind in threads, so just watched everyone's videos and got all caught up - all I needed was popcorn! :LOL:

Rory - very cute, he is intense, and LOVES his ball reward, huh? (y)
Laika - fabulous!! Great job!! :cool:
Evie - loved the pics, esp the one with 'the wave'! :D
Shivon - loved her, her 'shy' and pray were too cute! And those glasses ..... adorable!! :cool:
Kodi - great job!!! (y)
Missy - very cute, cheater or not!! :ROFLMAO:
Boef - very cute, loved her chin on the chair :D
Mazzel - great job, great balancing and hind-end awareness!! :cool:

Sheesh, I hope I didn't forget anyone!! You guys have all done a fabulous job!!! (y):D:cool:
You did Jackie, Ra Kismet:cry::D Must have been when you checked the popcorn was popping!:D

MaryK

Honored Member
No I didn't!! :LOL: I saw his, and that's when I realized just how far behind I was, and knew I didn't have time then to watch the others (was working backwards, then came more) and felt so bad :confused: and it just got worse all week ... but I'm caught up now!! (at least for a minute!!) (y) :D
OMD!!!!!!!!! Yes and I quoted what you said in an email too! Oooops, you'll pardon me please, it is 2.23.a.m. here and my brain's already asleep - along LOL with both dogs!:LOL::rolleyes::sleep:

Anneke

Honored Member
Very late entry... And not my best video:oops: When I started out, I saw that Jinx didn't like this chair. The seat is a little too small and the back a bit too high for her liking. So I just tried out, what she would do. It was the first time she did a bow on an object and we never tried the head down on a chair, as we are still training it.
Sorry the vid is a bit dark. Even with all the lights on in the kitchen, my camera finds it too dark:rolleyes: