Dog Chair

Discussion in 'Training Challenges' started by Jean Cote, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Dlilly Honored Member

Haha, thanks! His enthusiasm is nice, but not so much his endless energy. :rolleyes:

2. MaryK Honored Member

FANTASTIC!!! You and Laika are an AWESOME TWOSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love:(y)(y)

Background, what background? Didn't notice it, was too busy watching you and Laika to care about the background!
  3. Dogster Honored Member

AWESOME video, Tamara!!!!!:D Hmm, you gave me some more ideas....;)
    MaryK and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Just LOVE Rory!!!!!!!!!!:love::love: He's just too darned cute for words!!!!!!!!:love:(y)Loved his tricks, so clever.(y)
    Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  5. MaryK Honored Member

Darn all my chairs have full backs!!!!!!!! Gotta get another 'angle'!
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  6. bekah1001 Honored Member

Ill sit this one out, too busy this week for tricks, I'm focusing on obedience.
    Tâmara Vaz and MaryK like this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

Mine will be up later in the week.
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  8. Evie Experienced Member

Well I couldn't make a video, but didn't want to miss out completely, so here are some pictures :) nothing special..... it's really quite hard to take pictures while asking Evie to do a trick lol... especially when the trick doesnt have a verbal cue, only a hand signal :rolleyes: and my phone has a terrible delay lol

This last picture she was halfway through going up into the 'beg' or 'sit pretty' position.... only my camera isn't great at taking the picture when i want it

I'll try and do a video of more interesting things on thursday when I have my day off :)

Oh and btw, Laika is just SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! You're doing such a great job with her :D
    Anneke, Dlilly, Dice Smith and 5 others like this.
  9. Dogster Honored Member

GREAT pics!!!! My video should be up in the next few days.:D
    Tâmara Vaz, MaryK and Evie like this.
  10. Mutt Experienced Member

Nice picks, lol it looks like you just put a chair in the middle of nowere!
    Dogster, Tâmara Vaz and MaryK like this.
  11. MaryK Honored Member

LOL that's because Evie B lives in the middle of nowhere:LOL:
    Dogster, southerngirl and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  12. MaryK Honored Member

Great pics Evie. She looks fantastic. Will have my vid up around Thursday/Friday.
    Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  13. Evie Experienced Member

Lol, yeah, as Mary said, that's because I am in the middle of no where :D

I put the chair out in the front yard, about 5 meters away from the front door. <3 my new house.
  14. Dogster Honored Member

Shivon's video:D:

Please watch it in HD.:)
    k9 crazed, Anneke, Dlilly and 6 others like this.
  15. southerngirl Honored Member

Great Job Dogster.
    I'll hopefully have found my cord so that I can upload the video tomorrow.
    Tâmara Vaz, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  16. MaryK Honored Member

Fabulous Dogster, just LOVE Shivon's pray, too cute(y):love: Asking partner to vid this afternoon, perfect weather, so hopefully I will not get the 'tomorrow' answer but a yes!
    Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  17. MaryK Honored Member

Hope you find your cable Southerngirl, I always keep mine in the front pocket of the camera case and wow betide anyone who uses it and doesn't put it back IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  18. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Great job! Laika's so adorable and she looks so happy doing all those tricks. She's a smartie (y)
  19. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Here's Kodi's video. The first three tricks he already knew and the last four he learned this week. :D Sorry for the horrible quality I still don't know how to make my videos better quality with my new editor :p
    k9 crazed, huntyr, Anneke and 5 others like this.
  20. MaryK Honored Member

Fabulous vid!!!!!!!! Kodi's a smart chappy:love:(y) Love his prayer. How do you all get such a looooooooong prayer?

Having the same problem with vid editor, just finished editing Ra Kismet's vid it's now 2.21.a.m. :rolleyes: Uploading tomorrow to YouTube and DTA, takes forever to upload to YouTube and I'm tired:coffee:
    Dice Smith and Tâmara Vaz like this.