Ahh Puppies!!!

DevonW

Bran's eyes are both the same colour it's just the way the lighting is. There is a window behind him and beside him so one eye is being highlighted and the other is cast in shadow. They're both already dark. I kind of wish I brought Thor to visit them but we visited them the same day we go to Thor's class and I didn't want to have Thor go for two long car rides in one day and they were only 4.5 weeks old and Thor is a very active 63lb puppy himself. He was however very happy to smell me when I got home his bum never stopped wiggling usually when he smells other dogs on me he just has his nose glued to me.

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
They are all so beautiful! I love Sansa, she seems like one you could just cuddle on the couch with, plus she is a merle so you get a different coated aussie then Thor. Thor is a brown tri right?

DevonW

I find myself leaning more towards Sansa every day. She'd be a nice contrast to Thor since she has a blaze and full white collar as well and Thor has a LOT of colour on him.

They go for their eye check up on Tuesday and after that (hoping everyone is cleared) I'll know for certain which will be coming home with me.

Anneke

Honored Member
OMG... I just fell in love... again...:rolleyes::D I just love the red tri... Well I like all of them, but the red is just popping out...
I understand you want a different colour, that is why I have two different coloured aussies:D
Sansa is a beauty too!

DevonW

If I could I'd have one of each colour but I'd probably have to move to a bigger house. They all wouldn't fit :D

DevonW

Yes I have chosen and she'll be coming home in 3 days (on Tuesday!)
I chose little Miss Sansa

Only two in the litter had Game of Throne names (and oddly they were both in my top 3) They were named about characters in tv shows there were some from Dexter, Weeds, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and Body of Proof. :LOL:

k9 crazed

Experienced Member
Yes! Super adorable! Only 2 more nights of peaceful sleep left--- Oh, except for the "can't sleep for excitement" part!!

DevonW

Luckily for me she's crate trained already and sleeps through the night so aside from the first few nights of adjusting she'll probably be better than Mr. Thor who never sleeps at all ever.

DevonW

Her registered name is Pink Ribbon's Sweet and Sassy.

Her breeder will text me photos of her looking absolutely angelic and after I get all my awww's out she'll add that photo was taken seconds before she decided to wage war on the carpet.... So I feel like I've chosen a pup that has the drive I want but also has the off switch I need since Thor doesn't have one.