What You've All Been Waiting For!

Adrianna & Calvin

Experienced Member
The abuse videos are back up on youtube, I'm sure his lawyers will have them yanked soon so you can see them if you can stomach it. They are under his name, and add street safety toronto to the search. As an FYI, the bad ones are 2, 3, 6, with 2 being the most upsetting to me. It's just awful, I can't believe this guy is on TV.

southerngirl

Honored Member
This guy is really messed up that dog did nothing wrong, there was no reason for the dog to leave it.:mad: . This dude doesn't know anything about dogs. I'd like to see one of these owner's to stand up for theses poor dogs. I would Never let anyone treat Missy like this.

sara

Staff member
I am seriously ashamed to say he is from a city only 1.5 hours away from me... And I've seen him training (and filming) a dog near my home. He actually ran a dog up to my dog, who was reactive with strange dogs now and then (she isn't anymore, it was a phase she went through when we first adopted her) he didn't ask, and ignored me when I said no... thankfully Scout didn't react. then the idiots filming actually asked me to sign a release. I told them that I want nothing to do with that abuser and walked away.

Dogster

Honored Member
I think this is the worst, because he deliberately fakes out the dog so she runs into the tree at the end. I just can't believe this guy hasn't been run off the airwaves. The video is upsetting, be warned.

That wads in TORONTO?!?!?!:mad: And they call THAT STREET SAFETY?!?!?!?!:mad: He's choking the poor dog to death!!!!!!:mad:

I think we should start a new thread about Brad Pattinson and how much we dislike him, LOL:whistle::ROFLMAO: Personally, I find him worse than Cesar Millan.

bekah1001

Honored Member
I feel so bad for all the dogs who have to go through his "training" methods. It's abuse, I don't see how people cannot understand that dogs don't need to be physically and mentally hurt. I forget where I read it but it said something about Brad Pattinson and that he believes that treats cause aggression in dogs

jackienmutts

Honored Member
I'm behind in threads here, haven't been on in the past few days - lots of catching up to do. His show was on in the US for 6 wks (thank heavens no longer!) probably a couple yrs ago by now or maybe more. I had never written a letter of any kind to a tv station before, but was so outraged after the third week I couldn't stand it. I wrote the most scathing letter to Animal Planet I have ever written in my life - to anyone, for any reason. I said for a station who presents themselves as caring about animals and animal welfare and well-being, I had serious concerns that anyone at the station had viewed the program before airing, as they were promoting clear cases of animal abuse. My biggest concerns, as I had no intentions of continuing to watch, were for the helpless dogs who would suffer at the hands of those at home, who would watch this guy, then try these "techniques" themselves at home. People will try anything, their warnings of "don't try this at home without the help of a qualified professional" mean nothing (and clearly you don't see or need these warnings before Victoria Stillwell). He clearly has control issues, and takes it out on dogs. It makes him feel big and important. I questioned how they could run his show AND Victoria Stillwell's with no conflict. I was so happy that by week 4, Victoria was running ads on Animal Planet (and as I recall, even during his show - quite a daring move on her part) promoting positive-based training with your dog, and how it's just not necessary to use force-based punishment at any time, ever. I was so happy - it made me want to stand up and cheer for her. She made her point firmly, with dignity (as usual) respectfully (as she does with dogs) - and look who's still standing (on Animal Planet). :ROFLMAO:

Score one for the good guys!!! :LOL:

Mutt

Experienced Member
It is awful that there are still people that actually believe those methods work! :mad::(
The worst thing about these kind of shows is that people will imitate him (eventhough there is a warning)... Thank god his show was never shown in the Netherlands (CM is more than enough already...:().

But enough about those doghaters, I love the reading trick!(y) So I hope you don't mind, that I 'stole' it from you and Mazzel and Boef also accepted the challenge (although this tread is a month old :whistle:) to learn to read and this is the result: