Whaddya Think Of Morkies?

Chloe and Buddy

Experienced Member
Molly is home and is energetic as ever! Buddy is up in my dads room because he is trying to step on her. I think it's just because he is excited... He'll be better tomorrow.

My mom's camera is dead so I can't put pictures on now, but I definitely will later

This dog is freaking adorable. She was shaking but I think thats because her tail was wagging so fast. :)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WHOOT!! CONGRATS CHLOE!!! I'm going to go look at your page!! We want every detail!! Lots of descriptions!!! I'm so proud of you!! and i bet you are having such a great great time with your new baby there!!:ROFLMAO::love::D

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
OH SHE'S ADORABLE!! Here, i will post one of your Molly photos here for you only bigger sized:

HERE IS CHLOE'S NEW BABY, "MOLLY"

molly.jpg

^HOW CUTE is that dog??????????? WHAT a happy looking doggy!!:D

sara

Staff member
OMG is she EVER CUTE!!!

And yes, I do believe she's a Bichon x, her face is EXACTLY like my Zoe's, who is a Bichon x Lhasa Apso, though to be fair, Maltese and Bichons are very closely related (both came from small poodles :) )

Here, I have a photo of Zoe, in almost the exact same position, with the same epression... though Zoe has more hair...

Chloe and Buddy

Experienced Member
Thanks for putting up the bigger photo, tigerlily :)

I know, she is adorable! Buddy and her are getting along well.
wow, sara she is in the same positon! Zoe is adorable. So fluffy...

tigerlily: oh, she's my mom's baby. she already told me Molly's hers... *Rolls eyes* On monday I get Molly all to myself since my moms gonna be a work. yay!!!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Wow, I missed this whole thread:confused: - congratulations on the new family member!!! She's ADORABLE!! :love: And the best part - you gave a senior dog a second chance at a forever home. Kudos to you!!! (And did your mom get her lap dog?)