Twirl And Through The Legs Backwards

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Decided to give this a go and was wondering if anyone else does.

Here's Bellas version of it so far from her first training session.

Ignore my PJs lol its really chilly today so keeping warm pjs on till training class later.

After having a go myself I decided to look for a tuitorial for this trick and I found this one

Amateur

Experienced Member
ok Zoe and I just learned spin and back up .... later we will try it through the legs.
I must add that Hank successfully stayed on the couch and out of the way when he realised he was getting treats for doing nothing !

Anneke

Honored Member
Cooper knows this one! I am still working on it with Jinx. Her back up is not quite there yet;)

But Bella is doing it great!! Good job!

Dogster

Honored Member
GREAT JOB TIF AND BELLA!!!! YAY!!!!!:LOL:
Shivon knows spin and back up, though sometimes she goes sideways.:rolleyes: :sigh:
I want to teach her a backwards weave.:)

sara

Staff member
Oliver knows this one too, we call it peek-a-boo, even though the forward one is supposed to be called that... he wont do it forward, only backwards LOL

It's in this video. we're working on distance now. I think I'm going to have to get him to go to a mark to turn around then back up to me, for any distance... cuz mostly, he walks towards me a bit before turning around to go between my legs.

Dogster

Honored Member
AWWWWW!!!!! LOVE his tricks!!!!! The litlle growling noises he makes during some of them are sooo funny!!!!!:ROFLMAO::love: