Still Having Problems With "are You Shy"

MaryK

Honored Member
That 12 minute video I just finished of everything Oliver knows? That was edited down from more than an hour of video (almost 2 I think, including the video I scrapped cuz there was nothing usable).... But shhhhhush dont tell:censored:
LOL that's something which didn't occur to me, the vid would be so long showing all my bloopers:rolleyes:

Your secrets safe, I'll not share it with anyone:D:censored:

sara

Staff member
To partially quote something, you just delete or otherwise change the content that is not between the square brackets at the beginning or end of the post. and to multi quote, you just hit that reply button on any post you want to reply to. Here's an example of what I'm talking about

[ quote ="MaryK, post: 48994, member: 14171"] <= that is the stuff you do not want to change if you want to see a proper quote (I put spaces in so you can see what it looks like without the quote box :) you can do anything to the content in between the beginning and end "boxes" I sometimes just highlight then bold what I am specifically replying to [ / quote]

MaryK

Honored Member
To partially quote something, you just delete or otherwise change the content that is not between the square brackets at the beginning or end of the post. and to multi quote, you just hit that reply button on any post you want to reply to. Here's an example of what I'm talking about

[ quote ="MaryK, post: 48994, member: 14171"] I sometimes just highlight then bold what I am specifically replying to [ / quote]
Practice run Sara, if I've got it right do I get click/treat
:LOL: