State Championships

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Guys
Just finished a very hard weekend of agility trialing and have another one happening again this weekend going off to the Riverland for the weekend trialing.
Last weekend we had our State Agility Championship and competed with all three of my dogs. Xena, Inka and Gabby. Two weekends ago Gabby got her AD title and she also got 2 legs of novice jumping and last weekend she got her last leg of her novice jumping all with first places. So far she hasnt been beaten yet she has still had all first places. What a girl not bad for a 23 month old puppy. Thanks Renae for breeding a brilliant coolie....
You had to qualify to get in the finals and all of my girls got in so during the weekend I got three novice jumping passes all with first places and a novice agility pass also with a first place. ( 38 second courses and she did it in 16.3 and 16.2 seconds)
Inka got a 1st in open jumping
3rd and a 1st in open agility
2nd and a 3rd in master agility
3rd in master jumping
Xena got a 6th and a 1st in open jumping
5th in open agility
(not bad considering she is 10.5 years old)
In the finals young Gabby flopped and failed
Inka is the 2009 SA State Agility Champion Runner up in Masters Agility
and also place 3rd in Open Agility and Jumping Masters
Xena is the the 2009 SA State Agility Champion Runner up in Open Agility (not bad for 10.5 years old)
So overall had a brilliant weekend and am so proud of my girls
cheers
Danni

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Jazzycat
The avatar is my baby girl Gabby. She is a german coolie her brother is on here his name is Ashwyn he is under Opalgirl. I have another coolie Xena and a border collie Inka that I compete with
cheers
Danni