Post Your Pic!!

MaryK

Honored Member
Hey cool ... Hank has dots like Zeus under his long fur --- very neat ...
both are so cute
That's is neat:) Does Hank have Blue Heeler in him? Zeus' description on his dog registration form reads in part 'blue freckles' and he sometimes get's called Mr. Freckles, along with The Big Kahuna and Mr. Goose (rhymes with Zeus and Geese are very intelligent):LOL:

MaryK

Honored Member
Awww! They are both gorgeous, Mary! Love the pics, post more..!:love:
Thank you, I don't do them justice, world's worst photographer, just cannot seem to get lightening right(n):( Am resizing a whole lot, here's another one.

Ra Kismet, sans ball, but with dirty nose from playing soccer - and it wasn't even wet either!:eek:
More to follow, I love taking photos of the boys, even if I'm not all that good:(:D

Attachments

Dogster

Honored Member
Awww!!!!:love::love: GREAT photo!!! My only suggestion is to try to hold the camera more stable, cuz the pics come out kind of shakey. Otherwise it's an excellent photo.(y)

MaryK

Honored Member
Awww!!!!:love::love: GREAT photo!!! My only suggestion is to try to hold the camera more stable, cuz the pics come out kind of shakey. Otherwise it's an excellent photo.(y)
Thank you Dogster:) I do TRY to hold the camera more stable, I don't normally have the shakes, but I don't know, get them when trying to take photos:( Will keep practicing, LOL have two good models:D

Partner says there is something on the camera which stabilizes it, but I can't seem to make it work:((n)

MaryK

Honored Member
O.K. Not the best but it's taken ALL morning to 'capture' these photos:rolleyes: Will prevail on partner to help get some really decent ones;) I have kept my promise though:D

First is Ra Kismet about to start playing with his soccer ball.
Second is Zeus and Ra Kismet, with Zeus about to try to get the ball:eek:
Third is Ra Kismet with a very 'sexy' wink (for the ladies, especially Sara, see I DID teach Mom a trick,don't kick her out of your club please:giggle:)
and the fourth is the best I could manage of 'paw on ball' - sorry hasn't rained yet so dry dog:rolleyes:
Now it's click/treat/lunch for me, I'm exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

MaryK

Honored Member
Ra has nice colouring too ...

Hank we think is a Golden Retriever with an Aussie shepherd coat .. he too has freckled legs
Hanks is GORGEOUS!!! I agree he does look like a Golden Retriever and I adore his freckles:love:
Have wondered if Ra Kismet has some retriever in him,he's a water lover and just his overall appearance and manner is a bit 'retriever'. Along with English Shepherd.
Thank you Ra Kismet's color doesn't show that well in photos, especially his tail which is really light on the ends, so they 'fade' away in photos.

Dogster

Honored Member
LOVE the pics, MaryK!!!!!:love::love: The trick is AWESOME!!!!!:D It's super cute!!!

Amteur, That pic is adorable!!! See, that one can be on your profile page. :D

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you Dogster:D He actually taught me, well o.k. I did 'capture' and now LOL I've been kicked out of Sara's club:cry::LOL:

Agree, that pic is adorable and could be used on your profile page Amteur(y)

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Great pics all you guys!!! Rory is too gorgeous! How is his progress going, Dilly? Mary, your pics are great, really capture the attitude on Rakismet's face! What is your camera? There are plenty of keen photographers on here that can give advice and tips on how to capture the best pictures if you want to! Amateur, brill pic, love the faces! Great to see different people posting, love seeing all the pics!

Evie

Experienced Member
Ra is such a cutie :p but i think we could play 'guess his breed' all day long and still not get anywhere :rolleyes: He really is a bit of a mystery :p But oh so cute :love:

Just trying to remember how big he is.... photos are very deceiving. Was he taller or shorter than Evie B?

Oh and here's a pic of Evie. It's such a hard life being Evie some times....

MaryK

Honored Member
Great pics all you guys!!! Rory is too gorgeous! How is his progress going, Dilly? Mary, your pics are great, really capture the attitude on Rakismet's face! What is your camera? There are plenty of keen photographers on here that can give advice and tips on how to capture the best pictures if you want to! Amateur, brill pic, love the faces! Great to see different people posting, love seeing all the pics!
Rory is gorgeous isn't he:love:

Thank you Ripleygirl, Ra Kismet has such an expressive little face, you can read every mood:D

My camera is a pretty basic one, LOL otherwise I wouldn't manage any photos:( It's a SamsungES20 (in pink LOL my fav. color). I sure would appreciate help as the manual isn't all that helpful, kinda assumes you already KNOW everything - if I did then I wouldn't be reading it would I?

Partner wants to get himself a more advanced camera, don't think I will go there:( Complains my camera doesn't do it all, like telescopic lenses etc. YIKES way out of my league at present:eek::rolleyes::(

Isn't it great to see all the wonderful pics of so many beautiful dogs. LOL hate to be a judge in a 'pick the cutest etc.' competition, I'd be awarding first place to them all:D

MaryK

Honored Member
Ra is such a cutie :p but i think we could play 'guess his breed' all day long and still not get anywhere :rolleyes: He really is a bit of a mystery :p But oh so cute :love:

Just trying to remember how big he is.... photos are very deceiving. Was he taller or shorter than Evie B?

Oh and here's a pic of Evie. It's such a hard life being Evie some times....

Oh yes, shockingly hard life being EvieB:LOL: All that play, really almost enough to exhaust a gal:p:LOL: Lovely pic, where was it taken? Down you parents way? Great beaches there(y)

LOL oh yes, trying to guess Ra Kismet's 'breed' well nigh impossible, LOl wouldn't mind a dollar for every suggestion people have come up with. I'd be a billionaire by now:LOL: Even Burmese Mountain Dog was one suggestion - don't think so as he'd be a lot bigger:rolleyes: unless he/she mated with a Chihuahua, which somehow I doubt:rolleyes::D Mind boggles:rolleyes:

I just say now he's a 'certified Mutt-i-gree" and has the certificate to prove it:LOL:

He's a fraction taller than EvieB I think, not much though and he weighs in at 21.7 kilos,so a I think he's just a little heavier than her. Similar conformation, waisted, slim build. Loves water and beaches:LOL: and do I have to mention it soccer balls:ROFLMAO: Has the energy of a BC and the intelligence too:LOL: Very English Shepherd in many ways oh brother I give up:rolleyes: I love him he's my boy:love::love: