Please Tell Me I'm Not The Only One...

Honored Member
ROFL :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah, I will need a bag that big if you include all of Holly's other stuff that stays at home :LOL: .
I'll start to worry about the size of her travel bag when it weighs more than she does...... I don't think it does yet :cautious:

BTW, I went to the petshop today and got her the flashing light thing (they didn't have any in last week) and some more toys to replace the ones she has broken. One of the new toys was a rubber ball that she has already destroyed (it took her 10 minutes) :mad:

Surely someone else has a bag just for their dogs stuff?

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I also have just a bag for Remi's stuff, much like 648117. We visit family alot during the week, sometimes staying over night, so its easier to keep his own bag and extra stuff in the car.

In (His very large bag) I keep his:
  • rope tug toy
  • tennis ball
  • IQ ball
  • Kong
  • Cuz toy
  • squeaky toy
  • Frisbee
  • 2 types of kibble
  • 3 different types of treats
  • attachment for the seat belt
  • long leash
  • harness
  • food bowl
  • clicker
  • treat bag
  • 2 types of bones (one has a filling)
  • his target disc
  • extra collar
  • brush
  • shampoo (in case he gets extra dirty while away)
  • spray bottle of water (in case he gets hot in the car or just wants to play)
  • small jar of peanut butter
  • Kong treat stuffing
  • small rag/towel
In the car we keep in car and only the car
  • an extra leash
  • a brush
  • Water bowl
  • towel
  • extra skateboard (he has two)
  • a few toys
  • extra attachment for his seat belt (in case he eats through the one he has now)
I'm sure there is more but I can't think of it at the moment. I buy doubles of everything so I never forget anything when we leave.

Amateur

Experienced Member
Oh my dogs are spoiled enough, you should see their bone collection. I was mainly refering to traveling - I take a small knapsack with water, bowl, poop bags, frisbees, balls + extra one for other dogs whose owner didnt bother to bring one and I seem to be the only one playing with their dog !!). My list just pales in comparison.

Anneke

Honored Member
I swear my dogs think I am crazy, sitting here laughing:D

I don't bother packing a bag for my dogs when we travel... I have a car especially for the dogs...

Containing: non spill waterbowl, towels, frisbees, extra collars, 3 leashes, 2 extending leashes, In the crate: tennisballs, a container that holds 4 liters of water, two blankets, plastic bag containing clean towels and a special spike thing that I can screw into the grond and hook the dogs on to

The compartments under the wooden floor contain a hoola hoop and two agility jumps.
In the front I keep bags of treats and poop bags and my stuff like rainclothes, umbrella, rubber boots and a cooler bag for my drinks and food.:D:D

southerngirl

Honored Member
Missy feels left out. She is by no means spoiled well maybe with getting her way and with love but not with toys. only toys she has is 2 Frisbee a teddy bear, elephant and a ball that's all.
When we go somewhere I bring her
Backpack
water
collapsible water bowl
water
poop bags
a ball
harness
leash
clicker
treats
I think that's it.

Honored Member
ROFL, I knew other people must have a travel bag just for their dog :D

I give Mr Remi and Anneke my prize (y) that is a lot of stuff to take (although if it over night it is slightly more understandable) and having a car for your dogs is amazing :eek: (but also understandable if you have larger dogs and/or multiple dogs) :)

What do you need the extra collar for?

I've never had/seen a dog break their collar while out and I can't think of a situation when you would need to change your dogs collar, especially if you use a harness. Holly's collar is basically just for decoration (and sometimes to hold her with at home when she isn't wearing her harness), she always wears her harness out and it has her tags on it.