Please Tell Me I'm Not The Only One...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Evie, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Evie Experienced Member

I don't bring water along for Evie but I do bring my drink bottle where ever I go and she will quite happily drink that water out of my hand :rolleyes: (I'm sure if given the chance she'd drink it straight out of the water bottle too :oops:

2. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Dogster likes this.
  3. Dogster Honored Member

If you want to have a water bottle or water bowl for Evie, these ones work very well:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    dogcrazy and tigerlily46514 like this.
  4. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Dogster likes this.
  5. Dogster Honored Member

Just did.;)
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  6. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

yeah, those flattening bowls with lil clips, are cool!
    Dogster likes this.
  7. 648117 Honored Member

I have one like the one you linked to, Tigerlily

Edit: and like in Dogsters post
  8. Amateur Experienced Member

Those dont hold near enough water for my guys ... I use a milk jug ( litre?)
    and that usually runs out.

Always bothered me at the dog park when people didnt bring their own - I usually brought extra -- never deny another dog water --but sometimes my guys got shorted

finally they got a water line into the park so Yay !
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  9. Evie Experienced Member

All the dog parks i go to have their own water supplies with water bowls which you can tip out and put fresh water in for your puppy to drink from :)

Think this is why Evie doesn't have her own water bottle. 90% of the time that we go out it's to the dog park (which has water) or to my family's house (she knows where the water is) or down the street which includes popping into the pet shop for her dose of people time (who also have a doggy water bowl). That and it's winter at the moment, might be a different story come summer.
  10. Dogster Honored Member

Everyone brings water to the dog park I go to.:p There's one farther away where they have hoses.
  11. 648117 Honored Member

They started to add drinking fountains for the dogs at the dog parks here. It's like a human drinking fountain but at dog level with the button at human level and the water goes into a bowl that slowly drains so the dog can drink it but the water has to be refreshed all the time instead of just sitting there.

Holly is little and doesn't usually choose to drink that much water when we are out (although it's winter so not hot) so the water bottle with the attahed bowl thing is plenty.
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  12. Puppylove Well-Known Member

Sounds like Gretel's bag!!

bag.JPG
    tigerlily46514, 648117 and Dogster like this.
  13. Dogster Honored Member

14. southerngirl Honored Member

@puppylove that bag is so cute. I'm jealous of Gretel
    Puppylove, tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  15. Puppylove Well-Known Member

The minute I saw the bag at the shop, I knew it was made for Gretel.. It suits her personality perfectly...

It even has a handle and wheels :cool:
  16. madeleine Experienced Member

I'm going on a holliday next week. I'm now packing my dog her stuff.
    Must bring enough food, toys, leaches, training ideas, blankeds and rezerves...
    Im not even thinking off my owwn stuff now. It depends on how many room i have left for myself hihi..
    Dogster likes this.