Picture Party!

Dodge

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:lordy,I can see what you mean!!! She was huge,even at 5 wks:LOL: but adorable,what a fluff ball:love: Dodge was 8 wks when he came home with us,looking back I cant believe how tiny he was:barefoot::LOL:
You tease,leaving the ball on the crate,lol:ROFLMAO:

Sooo many gorgeous piccies of everybody,Taco with that hat . . . :ROFLMAO: Diego's shelter pic is lush,no wonder you fell for him:love:
Cooper in the trolley is a classic,I would ve asked you the same question :LOL: (you aloud to take dogs in food shops?? Wow(y)) Jinx,wow,striking eyes and awesome coat,love her colouring :love:

sara

Staff member
Oh lordy, your guys' dogs are soooo adorable!!!

I have 5 dogs... this could take a few posts!

we'll start with Zoe, my first rescue:

Heaad shot!

After a bath

Her "show dog" pose

sara

Staff member
And Scout, my second of 5

Hairy Scout

Poser

"Camping is DIRTY!!! LET ME IN THE TENT!!!" A bit of a princess she is! LOL

Happy girl

At a deaf dog demo

Scout's usual place

sara

Staff member
And Oliver, my 3rd of 5 (I may just go a tad crazy with this one! LOL)

At his foster home in Houston, TX

Our first sight of eachother

Head Stand!!!

Smile!

Muscle boy!

Walking on air!

"THROW THE DARN BALL MOM!!!!"

Anneke

Honored Member
So many great pics!! I think I fell in love with Oliver...:love: He is absolutely adorable!!

@Dodge: No dogs aren't allowed in foodstores, but I go to this store nearly everyday. They made an exception for Cooper, when I asked if I could bring him in for socializing. He came with me a couple of times, in a big shoppingbag. When he became too big, the girls working the registers, would peek in my cart. No Cooper today? they would ask.
These days they only allow aid-dogs in the store, no regular pets.;)

ambara

Great pics everyone! Here's few of my other guys, starting with old girl Avallon who really hates having her picture taken for some reason...

Max, first looking the way he usually does (minus the dirt) and than trimmed like a proper Bouvier.

And finally Rohan. The second pic says everything you ever need to know about this guy :p

Dodge

:love:omg Sara:love: cant wait for your last two to be added,you have the most gorgeous little doggies,Zoe is a real beauty princess,Scouts ears,how adorable are they!! Ollie has the cheekiest face:ROFLMAO:,I can totally see why you are sooo in love with them:love:
Coooaarrr Ambara,Avallon is more like a horse,lol,well lush!! Max looks awesome! And Rohan really made me giggle,what a happy,crazy face :LOL:

GeorgiPeorgi

Awww can't believe all the cute cute and funny pictures of everyones doggies! Now time for me to share pics of Eddie :)
1st Day at home 9 weeks
Cuddles with fav Teddy

My fav picture so far

Fav sleeping position!

Eddie playing with his brother Smudge

Walking in the rain with Daddy

Eddie and Ozzie his best mate

Paw!

Eddie and his Dumbo rat Friend Tizzy

Hope you all enjoyed these Pictures of Eddie, Will look forward to taking more as hes growing up :) xxxxxxxxx

Attachments

Dodge

:barefoot:hey georgie,I could only see one pic (though that is utterly cute,with his fav teddy:love:) you must ve done what I ve tried first:D you wanna try again:barefoot:I love piccies of everybodies doglets:love:

GeorgiPeorgi

Oh dear! lol they are showing up on my computer!! lol I shall try again I'll just have to do it one by one! haha :confused:

Hayley Thompson

Georgi- not sure if you already tried again, but they are showing up for me...and they are the cutest!!!! Especially the one with Eddie and the rat...I am assuming it is real, because it looks to real to be fake lol I cant believe they get along!! Too cute!

GeorgiPeorgi

I did try again but they didn't show up that time tried a different way, Don't know why they are not showing up for Dodge :( Yeah it is a real rat, shes called Tizzy and they love each other, Tizzy kisses him on his nose and he licks her back it's ever so sweet! Can't wait to get more piccys as hes growing up! He is such a poser :p as you can tell :D xxxx

Hayley Thompson

Awwww soooo cute I just want to take him home with me!!!!
Riley as a pup with my niece... I can't get over how little she once was!!
Riley has never hearded before....

...but she feels like she has! These are the cows on the other side of the tree line that Riley would "herd" back and forth along the property line!!

Riley and Dad ready to play!

A perfect pose!

Riley and her pappa bear in the water last night!

Riley's buddy Lucy and I when she was a pup!! I love that black eye!!

Attachments

ambara

Haha, they are very similar! Besides being curly, Hauru's ears don't truly stand up. They should but Hau has never been too concerned with how things should be :D

What? Nothing's wrong with my ears!!! You foolish human, no cookies for you!

Dodge

I did try again but they didn't show up that time tried a different way, Don't know why they are not showing up for Dodge :( Yeah it is a real rat, shes called Tizzy and they love each other, Tizzy kisses him on his nose and he licks her back it's ever so sweet! Can't wait to get more piccys as hes growing up! He is such a poser :p as you can tell :D xxxx
:)they are showing now,omg how cute is your babe!!!(no idea what happened before that I couldnt see them) I lurve the fav sleeping position :LOL::love::LOL: and my god him being friend with a rat is fab (Dodge killed a mouse in our house once,only time we ever had a mouse, and we cant even have the hamster out without Dodge being ridgid with this killer instinct:cautious::censored:)
Goingnowhere,what a cuddle monster you ve got:love: hehehehe I love the last pic,what an enormeous tongue:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ambara, is Hauru a mudi by any chance? I had no clue when I first saw his picture, but just happened to hear about the breed and google it and was enlightened!